1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How About My New Travel Related Website (Developing Mode)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by hakkimone, Aug 5, 2016.

TravelPuls.com

This my new travel related website include travel blogs, Travel directories, Airport information, Marine Traffic Information, and others ... Creating huge Airport and Marine Traffic Database and taking time 2 to 3 years for its development ... Now it's developing stage ...

Please take a look on website and give your valuable suggestion and feedback on it's designing and technical sides ...

Thank you so much ...

hakkimone, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  2. swissmistery

swissmistery Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    2 - 3 years for this website is kinda a lot.. The design of the website is quite "dead" no colours and way too much white spaces. Usually travel websites are colorfull, think about changing at least the color of the menu bar.

I don't see the point on knowing the busiest airport in the world.. I mean, cool stas, but nothing more. I wouldn't dedicate 1 menu space for that.ยจ
    Find a new font for the texts.
    I don't like they pink/purple borders in the Google Maps, there should be some options to change the color. Leave it black that is way better than the current color :)

swissmistery, Aug 11, 2016 IP