1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hover

Discussion in 'CSS' started by Syed Haider, May 2, 2013.

Hi All

How Can I Hover The Html Page Heading So That On The Page We Are Come Up And Other Pages Are On Old Position:)

As When I Go To Services Page .....! The Service Tab In Menu Moves A Bit Up :oops:

Syed Haider, May 2, 2013 IP
  2. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that's call "active menu effect" and in fact there is a lot of choice to do that... maybe you can google it you will get more chance.... for the Highlight you can check this Link

Goodluck

themes4all, May 3, 2013 IP
  3. Syed Haider

Syed Haider Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Looks Cool

Syed Haider, May 3, 2013 IP
  4. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I've been doing websites for fifteen years, NEVER heard ANYTHING called an 'active menu effect'...

Though I'm wondering how in the devil you made sense out of the OP's gibberish broken engrish, since for the life of me I can't figure out what in blazes they are even asking for.

deathshadow, May 3, 2013 IP
  5. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

That's Called Imagination / Skills / Genius / Adaptation / Sense Of Humor / Find a Way For Something without Following in Letter all the Theories We Learn... Type what i said in Google and You Will Understand !! Be Creative :rolleyes:

themes4all, May 4, 2013 IP