1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling HotelsForCheap.Biz HOTELS & FLIGHTS Search Engine-SEO Professional Design. No Work!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by 340web, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hotels for Cheap is 4,090,000 Global Monthly Searches per-month

HotelsForCheap.Biz is a fully automated Hotel and Flight Search Engine that searches for discount hotel rates at over 230,000 hotels from 30 different travel site suppliers. Additionally the site searches 600 airlines for the best airfares on the web.

HotelsForCheap.Biz is a beautiful, professional and state of the art hotels and flights price aggregation and comparison search engine that combines all hotel and flight deals covering 2,500,000 hotels from over 60+ travel websites and 100+ airlines spread across the world.

* 100% Automated requires no maintenance -
    This hand free business does not require any updates since all data is pulled from external sources.
    Just generate traffic and profit!
    * 2,500,000+ Hotels, 600+ Airlines -
    already Included in the database. Each of these pages will make you money via affiliate leads.
    * No special hosting is needed,
    the site can easily be hosted on any basic hosting account with no loading problems.

Other Important and Valuable Aspects
    No website expertise is necessary
    No technical expertise is necessary
    Stats and reporting are available on the affiliate websites
    Use your own site to book your next vacation!

What do you get ?

# Premium Domain Name and a Professionally created + great automated Hotels and Flights Booking website.
    # All WebSite files with all details
    # Affiliate Details
    # Full Website Support
    ## The domain name will be pushed to your Godaddy.Com account for free.
    ## Free files transfer to your cPanel hosting

FINANCIAL DETAILS
    The site will attract highly targeted visitors looking for hotels and flight deals for their business trips/vacations/leisure trips/educational trips and others, optios are endless. There are multiple revenue streams, allowing this website togenerate a handsome + stable monthly affiliate income for you.

Affiliate Leads - You will be paid as an affiliate for leads generated by visitors who are interested in searching for discounted hotel rates. The usual website visitor will produce about $1 to $4 per visit. Just 200+ daily visitors/day can realistically earn you $200 to $400+ and you can easily make $6,000 to $12,000 per month. You get paid regardless if someone books a room or not! The Affiliate tracking cookie will be valid for 365 days which means in case he comes to the site and register later, you will get paid for that lead as well. The flight search engine also pays per lead, at $0.40, with no booking compulsion.

AdSense - You also have the option to integrate AdSense units on the site to make some additional bucks from this site. Google Adsense shows highly targeted ads which results in better click ratio means more income for you.

Flight search engine - It also pays per lead and usual rates are valued between EUR 0.1 - EUR 0.8 (avg $0.40)

I'm only accept verified paypal (no e-check!)or western union. i will send paypal invoice

340web, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  2. goscript

goscript Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't see why I would pay $549.00 for this when anyone can get it absolutely free if they signup as an affiliate. The design it's not made by you, nor it's anything besides the site logo. Also the domain is registered 2 weeks ago.

Care to explain why I should pay you that much money when I can register a domain for $10 myself and get the actual website absolutely free?

Thank you

goscript, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. Zunes

Zunes Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Which affiliate is that?

Zunes, Feb 23, 2012 IP
Thread Status: