1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HotelsCombined Affiliate Program - Search Results on a Listing page of website itself

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by coolweb, Jun 18, 2012.

I am using HotelsCombined Affiliate Program on some travel site. Have added search box and stuff successfully.

But, I am facing problem getting "search results" (listings) of hotels on my website itself, instead, clicking on search button, the results appear on new window leads to HotelsCombined

Any way to show search results (listings of hotels) on/within my website itself?

Thanks in advance!

coolweb, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  2. HotelsCombined Support

HotelsCombined Support Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi coolweb,

HotelsCombined Affiliate Support offers free assistance for setting up your affiliate links, search boxes and other affiliate features.

Please email through to to discuss and we will assist further.

Thanks
    July

HotelsCombined Affiliate Support Team

HotelsCombined Support, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  3. tnhd2000

tnhd2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I'm new member. To me, You have so many options when it comes to creating your website. To give you the freedom you need to create an online presence that reflects your brand or personality, we support all of them. We're here to help. If you have questions, our friendly support team is available 24x7 via phone, email and online chat

tnhd2000, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  4. tnhd2000

tnhd2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Join Today. $3.50/mo! *

tnhd2000, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  5. Oscar Walker

Oscar Walker Peon

Best Answers:
    HotelsCombined Affliliate Program is OFFICIALLY A SCAM! I have spoken with several people who say that HotelsCombined has NEVER paid even one of their affiliates. This was 100% confirmed by many of their employees including Daniel Bailey HotelsCombined Affiliate ID: 66938 and July Jones HotelsCombined Affiliate ID: 62001 who worked for them for years. Their accounts were permanently suspended for no reason given, their emails were blocked, and nobody EVER gets paid a penny!

Oscar Walker, Aug 13, 2014 IP