1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HOT Product With HUGE Updates. 100% Commission & More!(Insane Conversion Pics Inside)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by danc1122, Oct 20, 2009.

I've upgraded the "bonus system" and added some new affiliate material. Here's some info on the product...

Second Chance Romance - How To Get Your Ex Back
    [​IMG]

Affiliate Page - http://second-chance-romance.com/affiliates.html
    Sales Page - http://second-chance-romance.com
    Earnings Per Sale - 75% commission which comes to about $26 a sale, plus an extra $17 if they purchase upsell. That means you can earn a total of about $43 a sale.

Most recent vendor stats...

[​IMG]

Proof that is it for my product...

[​IMG]

Upsell conversion stats...

[​IMG]

I recently upgraded the "BONUS SECTION". Before I had an "okay" system set up but it was nothing special. This time I've gone out of my way and I think you'll be impressed. If not, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Here are the 2 biggest questions I get...

What Is The Conversion Rate?

I LOVE when people ask me this. I guess I could be like every other vendor out there and just make up some number that "sounds good" but I won't. FOR ME, I convert 1 in 25 on average or 4%(Based on monthly data). BUT that does NOT mean you're going to get the same results. Maybe you will convert 1 in 10... or 1 in 100. It depends on 2 simple things.

- Traffic Quality
    - You're marketing skill and ability to pre-sell.

So, the only way to know the conversion rate is to test it yourself. And If it converts worse than 1 in 50. Please don't tell me my product sucks, because your only lying to yourself. You need to work on YOUR marketing skill/ability and that is something I cannot help you with. (Other than basic tips on my affiliate page)

What Is The Refund Rate?

Again, there is NO answer to this. Obviously if you market it hardcore (like I do) you're going to get amazing conversion rates, which WILL ALWAYS lead to more refunds. If you promote it with lower expectations... you're going to get worse conversion rates, but way less refunds. I will say that my product has almost exactly the same refund rate as the other top products in the niche, but I don't want to "out" a competitor on a public forum.

If you have questions, feel free to ask them on this forum and I'll answer them.

Thanks,
    Dan

PS - HUGE TIP. There is practically no one on google/yahoo/msn serps for my product keywords. All it will take is a decent ezine article or two and you can rank for my product keywords EASILY and they ARE getting volume as we speak.

danc1122, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  2. Avo19

Avo19 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why earnings per hop 0.95 in 1 screen shot & 0.32 in the other.. for same hops, imp, conversions etc?

Avo19, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  3. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    vendor's stats / affiliate's stats

mill123, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  4. Volume10

Volume10 Peon

Best Answers:
    How long has your product been on the market?

Volume10, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  5. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so the affiliate earning per sale is 26$ or 8$?
    maybe I am missing something from the screens but it seems to be around 8$/sale?

petyard, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  6. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Launched the product in January.

Affiliate Earns $26. I earn $8. One screenshot is inside my vendor account, while the other one is from the top affiliates account. I did this so you can see my CB username "exbackfast" so you know I wasn't faking the screenshot. Does that make sense?

danc1122, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  7. dimager2003

dimager2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    One question - where the heck your top affiliate brings this kind of traffick?
    You'll have to get some 10 precent CTR and it's much harder than in looks especcialy in this niche...

I wanted to get into this niche with PPC but I couldn't lift my CTR higher then 1%, so with 2-3 clicks a day I decided to delete the capmeighn because it's just pathetic...

I sent you a PM and if you would like to help me to promote Secind Chance Romance, I have some nice converting landing pages that proved themselves already with slow traffick to get almost 4 precent conversions...

dimager2003, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  8. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    *This is going to be a pretty long post, and it's not directed towards only you, so don't take it personal and if anything sounds threatening... I'm sorry... but I tend to "get into it" when I answer questions. hahaha*

First off, I am that affiliate, and I will tell you my CTR is about 1% for google search and it only gets about 25-50 clicks a day.

You need to think outside the box. Using Adwords search is such a TINY fraction of the amount of traffic possible.

...And this goes for ANY niche too.

You can promote on other ad networks... Yahoo,MSN,Adbrite,7Search,Ask, facebook,myspace, ect. Never underestimate smaller advertising networks. Yes, they may have less impressions available, but there is also almost no competitors so you can get a much higher % of impressions compared to Google.

Also, you don't have to do PPC. You can find targeted sites, and ask the owner to buy advertising space. AKA doing a "media buy".

And those are only paid advertising methods. SEO is also another HUGE amount of traffic available. It doesn't JUST mean writing an article and placing an affiliate link in it.

You can build blogs, websites, and use your creativity to "inter" link them and build a small empire on the serps and dominate it. Or you can buy up already established websites and conquer the serps that way.

The "Get Your Ex Back" market is NOT small. How do I know this? Look at the Magic of making up on CB-Analytics.com. In like 2 years, it has a total gravity of almost 125,000! It's safe to say it's done probably over 3-4 million in total revenue and the gravity is STEADY because the market will ALWAYS be a starving crowd.

That is just one product. My product has only been out since January and even though my clickbank gravity is low, (have been lazy looking for affiliates) it has still done close to 100k in revenue so far.

This is NOT a $100 a day type of niche. It is if you make it... but it doesn't HAVE to be. There are plenty of people doing over 1k a day in this niche and I know that for a fact.

Instead of saying... "There isn't enough traffic"... ASK yourself... "HOW can I get more traffic"

There is always a way, it's just about how hard your willing to work to figure it out. If you say "There isn't enough traffic", your just taking the easy way out. It's a lot easier to do that, because if you form it into a question, you then have to actually use your brain and think about it.

I think It was Frank Kern who made something like 300k selling birdcages? The same things applies to this market except 300k is NOTHING in this market. To make that amount selling birdcages is very impressive. Making that kind of money in this market, is really not that impressive at all because it's seriously HUGE.

It's hard to realize just how massive the market is because we are just 1 person on a computer. But you have to realize that little computer, has the ability to reach practically the entire world. That means different countries too. (hint, hint)

Anyways, that's just some of my thought process when it comes to marketing. Take it or leave it. haha

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Peace,
    Dan

danc1122, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  9. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you resend it? I didn't get it for some reason...

danc1122, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  10. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Pardon me.. You can't convert in 26 hops overall in 16K hops even if you were "Ewen Chia"

Now come on don't come with that crap here.. I have been in this industry for quite a few solid months now and got over 300,000 hops on my affiliates sites using all type of traffic, now I am so annoyed by vendors coming and faking their stats for what?

BTW -- Your product hasn't made me any sales in a couple hundred hops just to let you know, not being rude or anything of that sort. I am sure you're smart enough to harvest affiliates and push your product to the top, but still don't claim such ridiculous conversion rates.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  11. dimager2003

dimager2003 Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems like you don't get any messages from me, probably something with the system...Could you send me an email please?

dimager2003@gmail.com

dimager2003, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  12. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Really?

Then how did I get the screen shots? Do you want me to make a video of the stats?

Just because you can't get those type of conversions means it's fake? Give me a break.

What do you want me to do to prove there real? Let me know, and I will do it.

danc1122, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  13. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    ok Peace buddy,

I'd love to see a video proof of your CB account, that conversion rate is amazing, yet impossible ..

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  14. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, no problem.

I will have a video up by tomorrow, maybe tonight.

danc1122, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  15. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, made a video showing inside my vendor account. It's late and I got school in a few hours, so I rushed the video and it's not very fancy haha. I don't know how to embed videos but here's the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BcfYbg-uLQ

danc1122, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  16. theviralguy

theviralguy Peon

Best Answers:
    damn man nice conversion rate and nice numbers you are getting. I think it is a great niche to get into. And good job on the video proving all those who don't believe wrong :)

theviralguy, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  17. jaykou

jaykou Active Member

Best Answers:
    You proved the people who are skeptic...nice conversion stats

jaykou, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  18. Rich Dad

Rich Dad Peon

Best Answers:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL that is funny, well I guess people shouldn't call others liers, pictures sometimes don't lie.

Thats real good man, keep making that money!!!

Rich Dad, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  19. misry

misry Peon

Best Answers:
    100%

misry, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  20. danc1122

danc1122 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks man.

Nothing feels better than proving someone wrong : ) haha

And yeah I think it's a great niche. Why? Because it's will be around forever. It's NOT a fad.

For example... I see about 5 threads on this forum about gaming guides for things like Farmville. And yes, it might convert, but it's going to be gone soon. If these people would focus there efforts on building a long-term business in a long-term niche, they would get much better results. But hey, what do I know? lol

danc1122, Nov 6, 2009 IP