1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling HOT eBook and Video Product with Awesome Landing Page!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by zoomx, Aug 21, 2015.

Hello guys, haven't been active here in a while, but I've decided to clean up some of my inventory of websites. So here we go:

This is what you will receive:

• The domain + website: LifeSuccessFactors.com
    • The Main Homepage Video that costed us $799 to create. (a custom sales video that its over 10 minutes like ours, can go as high as $10k, we created the video ourselves but we had to pay for voice over + actors that you see inside the video)
    • The eBook + 10 Custom videos that you will be selling.
    • A Second Landing Page designed to Build an Email list, you can see it here: http://www.lifesuccessfactors.com/free/
    • 2 eBooks I successfully wrote and published myself last year, that will help you market this new website.
    • Support from me including Free Site transfer over to your server
    • 3 Months Free Hosting on my account.

Why are you selling this site?

Never had time to fully market the site, and got stuck up with other projects.

How is it monetized?
    The site sells it's own product which consists of 1 Main eBook and 10 Custom made videos.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No, I don't think this type of site needs a social media account, but you can always use social media to drive traffic to it. For example create an inspirational related profile on Facebook/Instagram, post quotes etc, and then promote the product there.

How much time does this site take to run?
    No time at all, it's all set and forget, just load it on your JVzoo account, or you can use any other merchant that you want, or directly paypal. And just send traffic to it, either free like I said above or affiliates, or ad-swaps, etc. (P.S: I will give you 2 of my own books so that you can get some ideas on how to market the site)

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None, just get affiliates or send targeted traffic and you should be doing good. Products similar on clickbank are making $100k a month.

If you need any other info PM me and I will reply asap.

Regards,
    Stephen

zoomx, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  2. Unknownimus Writer

Unknownimus Writer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What price tag are we looking at..?

Unknownimus Writer, Mar 22, 2016 IP