1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HostTurbo Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Vernard, Jul 23, 2013.

Hello there,

HostTurbo.com is happy to announce the arrival of our new affiliate program. Our affiliates are now able to earn 25% of each sale made on any HostTurbo.com shared web hosting solution.

How can I make sales?
    With our new affiliate system you are able to create coupon codes or referral links to provide to your clients.

What's the minimum payout?
    We are happy to provide minimum payouts as low as $10 dollars.

How can I be paid?
    We are able to compensate you for your referrals via Paypal or Western Union. A Western Union payout has the minimum limit of $100 USD.

When will I be awarded a Sale?
    Monthly Billing Cycles: After your referral has been with us for 60-days you are awarded the compensation.
    6-Month Billing Cycles: After your referral has been with us for 90-days you are awarded the compensation.
    Yearly Billing Cycles: After your referral has been with us for 120-days you are awarded the compensation.

The affiliate program is limited to the shared web hosting plans at this time, dedicated servers are not applicable.

If you have any questions or concerns please post below or shoot me a message.

Thank you.

Sign-up: https://client.hostturbo.com/affiliates/

Vernard, Jul 23, 2013 IP