1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hostso.com - Another scam company ?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by dungdenvn, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Lastbutnotleast

Lastbutnotleast Peon

Best Answers:
    HOSTSO = pure nightmare :(

Lastbutnotleast, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  2. kostashania

kostashania Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All,
    First of all it is not a matter of refunding but for the time and nerves and actually money loss!
    Unfortunately I have my companies CMS run at their server ... at the beginning everything alright. Afterwards, when the db load was more (approx. 5-6 people connected simultaneously) I had some similar problems, my account was deactivated but ... some how it was solved. Now, after a server maintenance ... I lost everything! :D I mean eveything! :D something happened, they didn't have any backup and they restore something back from 9th of January but still the CMS don;t work! and they gave up and left me just like that without a one year's collected content (of course I have backup from one month ago). I also made them some sales as well (really sorry for them :( ).
    If you have any questions about my issue I will be glad to share in order to help.
    As for the hosting companies ... maybe it is better inhouse. Nowadays the servers are not so expensive (I just bought an old dl380 for around 200$ 2 cpu 3Ghz 512 ram) I added 2 scsi hdds for another 200$ I have and 2 sata 650GB for backup and ... solved! ;)
    Best regards,
    Kostas

kostashania, Mar 5, 2011 IP