1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling HostMonster Review Affiliate Site Host-MonsterReview.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by micksss, Feb 16, 2015.

Host-MonsterReview.com is registered with Namecheap.com

I'll push the domain to the winner's Namecheap account and happily install the site on their web hosting account.

You can earn at least $90 per signup as a HostMonster affiliate through CJ.com

I have neglected the site for a couple of years so some fresh content and promotion is needed. It's time for someone else to take care of it and make some money now.

This is a NO RESERVE auction that ends in 3 days. The first bidder could win this site for just $5, so bid now!

micksss, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  2. FullHider

FullHider Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you tell me about earnings? Did you earn with this website and how much..? I need more informations about revenue and how did you made sales (advertising or just traffic, SEO)?

FullHider, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  3. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    97.2% - 35
    It made a few affiliate commissions per month back in 2012 but I haven't done anything with it (content wise, advertising or seo) in years. It was easier to rank exact match domains in the big G back then. It still is on the 1st page of Yahoo for the term "host monster review" and 3rd page for "hostmonster review"...

micksss, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  4. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    97.2% - 35
    BIN is now $5.

micksss, Feb 25, 2015 IP