1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HostingSpace4U = Scam [Evidence Inside]

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by eLeMeNtZ, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hostingspace4u

Hostingspace4u Peon

Best Answers:
    an update... is ready to host all clients & we are going to make a deal. :)

Hostingspace4u, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  2. newcity

newcity Peon

Best Answers:
    hey, good going, i hope you succeed.

i can host your clients too, but i wont be able to pay you :p

tell me if you are in need.

SameerHosting.com

newcity, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  3. newgenservices

newgenservices Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    New Generation Hosting can host your clients as well and offer them one month free trial as well. PM me if you are interested. Glad to see you are closing it right way instead of leaving all of them in dark :)

newgenservices, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  4. newcity

newcity Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right newgenservices.

He is taking the right path. Hope everything goes fine and the server move wont be that difficult.

SameerHosting.com,
    Admin

newcity, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  5. ripified

ripified Peon

Best Answers:
    LOLOL after all the spamming/flaming and whatnot.. everybody just wants his clients ;) Sorry about this impromptu post

ripified, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  6. newcity

newcity Peon

Best Answers:
    what are you trying to say?

Its like you want the person to be left alone? what do you think? should we not be helpful to each other?
    I never said anything negetive about him , nor did i spam or do flame..instead i was asking this thread to be closed.

Not everyone are like the same as what you think. Buddy you are in your own world.
    Think to realize that there are other people in this world , before posting anything SH**.

And please next time you post anything like this.. Don't try to be over smart..

my 10+ words,
    SameerHosting.com

newcity, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  7. tastyweat

tastyweat Peon

Best Answers:

... business :confused:

tastyweat, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  8. Scorpiono

Scorpiono Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You deserve a slap and a red rep!

Scorpiono, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  9. justkain

justkain Member

Best Answers:
    can you afford his 50+ scam accounts with 7$/year resellers and 15$/year master reseller that he sold? =))

justkain, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  10. ripified

ripified Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, I'm sure you want to be helpful to him. I'm 100% sure. Sense the sarcasm that I give, afterall the flaming and saying THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER OH GOD LEAVE HIM!! BACKUP ALL HIS FILES! and then he say vpsguy has decided to host his clients and all.

Everybody sees that as an opportunity and become nice to him and stuff. Hello, it is pretty clear that this is a cut throat 2 face action by everybody part.

Just to repute to your second paragraph, I think before I post and I laughed at this post. Scam or not. Who to determine? Who to blame? I supposed the person to blame is themselves for having a bad eyesight. Just like playing with the stock market. You bought the wrong shares who to blame? Yourself. You dont blame the market or the economy but blame you haven't done more research.

In the very first place, this thread shouldnt even be created. Good for Elementz to warn everybody I'm all for it but come on, after all the warning, flaming still begins, at the end of the day, everybody just want his clients when he said vpsguy will take care of it.

I'm just looking at it from another perspective but well I decided to type this chunk after you said I have posted "SH**". Just to see that you can't really accept another person's perspective or view. If you want to take this personal or you want to carry on this argument, feel free to PM me for my contact and we shall bring it on there.

Cheers

11. newgenservices

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I just don't get why you fail to read me clearly. I have offered to host his clients "FOR FREE" for a month (NOT FOR MONEY) so that would get the clients time to choose the host of their choice. Also when i meant to host, i did not mean that i would be offering those crappy plans. I would just be hosting their data and would provide resources which are required for the survival of the site(s)

No Unmetered or Unlimited Space and Xfer or such crap is allowed at New Generation Hosting.

Peace

12. Chuman

Chuman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So can't the people who paid him open a dispute in Paypal and show them this post ? To get their money back..Their money should not be wasted.

Chuman, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  13. newgenservices

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well PayPal does not cover services in their Dispute Resolutions. So seller wins the dispute in all probability.

14. ripified

ripified Peon

Best Answers:
    Right, a month for free, I dont really want to say what I feel now to prevent any breakout or anything in this thread. Good for them if they choose you then.

15. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:
    I commend his acts on doing this , yeah it could be in hopes that they buy his hosting but needless to say it is a nice act on his part..

Come on I have hosted Hostparlors accounts on my servers since December for free. 9months what gratitude did i get for helping them out of a scam host...nothing just a bunch of bad reviews because i would not allow them to break my TOS I still have many many hostparlor clients on my servers. will they renew when their time is up, no most likely not as they will want a cheaper host.. Any ways what i am getting at is ther eare some knd people on this forum that will host them with no strings attached..

But as far as the vps guy it is a very bad businesses investment to buy his clients,
    1. it would not be right for you to buy the clients and then raise the prices on them..
    2. It would not be wise business to buy the clients as they are all yearly accounts with very cheep plans you will never make your money back..
    GOOD LUCK

But to all your hostingspace4you for you clients i would back up your data and find a new host asap..

hostingspace4you at least you are letting your clients know.. good for you.

IwhiC, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  16. ^GaToS^

^GaToS^ Guest

Best Answers:
    Well,thanks for warning man!

^GaToS^, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  17. adam@thevpsguy

adam@thevpsguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks iwhic! I'm glad you want all the clients to leave after I purchase the company. All I'm trying to do is help the guy, by giving him something for it, and all you can do is flame about it. What have i done wrong?...nothing. I will not raise the prices on the current users, as the bandwidth usage thus far per month isnt horrible, so i can live with it, BUT, all new accounts will NOT be paid yearly, and I will stop offering new unmetered accounts.(our TOS would basically have the whole 20% usage for the current unmetered accounts...etc...) Also, i completely ignored the yearly accounts when buying the site, i paid based on the monthly accounts.(Yes I'm no fool I know that they most likely won't renew)

adam@thevpsguy, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  18. adam@thevpsguy

adam@thevpsguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Also, I might actually offer hosting at a similar price(aka $5/mo for a reseller), because i will put them on a lower spec node, that was really cheap. Since i can buy a dual 2.8ghz xeon with 2gb ram and dual 80gb hard disks raid1 for around $300-$400, i can afford to sell those plans(but get rid of the whole "unmetered" bit)

19. IwhiC

IwhiC Peon

Best Answers:

No flaming intended, sorry you took it that way!!!
    Im surprised the deal is done. For those that are not coming with you, where they going ?

If you need a monster server I still have 1 8core 4gb Ram server left for sale. $260.00 with cPanel .. Let me know..
    Build is 2 x quad core xeon 2.0

Good luck with the new clients.

IwhiC, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  20. adam@thevpsguy

adam@thevpsguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hehe...I own all of my hardware, so i would rather buy and stick it into the rack, but thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.