1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Infowebhosting.it | Hosting Review Affiliate/Content Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by johnmotex, Nov 16, 2018.

Why are you selling this site?

Need money for invensting in Real Estate.

How is it monetized?

Website is a Italian content based website with unique content organized in a SILO way and unique design ranking and trying to rank for several italian high cpc keywords like "best prestashop hosting" "best wordpress hosting" "best dedicated servers" "best joomla hosting" "best magento hosting" in Italian.
    The site is monetized mainly with hosting affiliate programs, it generates almost all the income with Siteground Affiliate program and it's ranking are growing day after day.
    It also generates a little bit of its revenue with Namecheap affiliate program (domain selling).
    It has a huge potential to earn over 2k per month with little SEO efforts (I don't have time for it).
    Website started to receive high DA, PA links in the last months so I am excepting even more ranking increase in the following weeks.
    Pm to have a little chat.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes a facebook, linkedin and pinterest account.

How much time does this site take to run?

1 hour per week just to check rankings and sales.

What challenges are there with running this site?

None. Just normal SEO challanges which I don't have time to do it properly.

johnmotex, Nov 16, 2018 IP