1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hosting Recommendation

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by @phang, Feb 27, 2013.

I thought I would just pop a review of my current webhost up here on DP, since this is where I found them. There seem to be a fair few of you searching for good hosting, so maybe this will interest you.

As someone who has been ducking and diving in the world of e-commerce for a few years now, I know how important it is to have a host which is not only helpful but also reliable. Thankfully, Reliabox not only lives up to its reliable name, the customer service and support I have received have been second to none.

When I first came up with the idea of my site I was simply trawling through DP looking for the best hosting deal I could find. I haven’t looked back since, and I will certainly be transferring more of my websites over to Reliabox when time allows. I have no doubt that the support during this time will be excellent when it comes around.

The service I’ve received from Reliabox has always been fast, straight forward and efficient, and I like that in a world where it can see to take an age to get anything done online. I’ve never once had to phone them – answers to my questions through their knowledgebase ticket support system and subsequent e-mails have been fast enough to make it totally unnecessary – and to me that’s a mark of a great support system.

Co-founder of the company James has been a particularly inspiration thus far, and I would highly recommend anyone who is considering looking for a new host, for whatever reason, takes a serious look at Reliabox. Great value for money and top service you’ll find hard to match anywhere else.

They have a presence here on DP, and their site is https://www.reliabox.com

@phang, Feb 27, 2013 IP