1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hosting question

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by joeychgo, Dec 7, 2004.

2 questions really -

1. Anyone have experience with http://www.asmallorange.com/ and their hosting?

2. While looking through their forum - I ran across THIS THREAD about possible adult hosting and it made me a little nervous - am I being paranoid or would google have a negative impact on me if they hosted an adult site?

joeychgo, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  2. Dirkjan

Dirkjan The Dutch SEO Guy

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Google wont have a negative impact when they do adult hosting. Only when all those adult websites actually start linking you, it might influence your website, but still then, adult sites are not automaticly bad sites.

I have no experience at all with them. I have good experience with my own hosting :p but I am dutch and I doubt you are searching for dutch hosting.

For a few clients I have seen IPowerweb.com and was quite impressed with their services. Their database sometimes was slow, but overall, good service! http://www.ipowerweb.com

Dirkjan, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  3. TwisterMc

TwisterMc Mac Guru

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I use A Small Orange for three of my sites. And their all on one mini account over there so it's working out great. I feel they are much better than my ICDSoft account and I'd move my main website if it wasn't such a big deal. I recommend A Small Orange. :D

TwisterMc, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  4. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    great - anyone else?

joeychgo, Dec 8, 2004 IP
  5. stephaneggy

stephaneggy Well-Known Member