1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

hosting in my country server , or outside my country hosting server

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Habib Kabil, Jul 12, 2016.

which is better to make online store for my country customers , hosting in my country server , or outside my country hosting server

in my country hosting is expensive

Habib Kabil, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  2. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Many webmasters host their sites outside of their home countries. It is very common.

billzo, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  3. Habib Kabil

Habib Kabil Member

Best Answers:
    thanks

Habib Kabil, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  4. KingViper

KingViper Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing would be to be as close as possible to your potential customers. This eliminates latency, and also provides better guarantees for bandwidth availability, especially during peak hours. But there is a way around this - CDN. Many CDNs will have a point of presence in your country and will do their best to cache your content as much as possible. If you go that route, you will have to make sure to take into account the non-cacheble assets of the website (for example, the custom offers and other content generated dynamically for every logged in customer). If you can not cache enough, I'd suggest you choose someone as close to your country as possible, or pay the higher price of your local provider.

KingViper, Jul 13, 2016 IP
  5. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its depend on your site content.
    If you want to let user experience a fast and smooth browsing experience, then your first choice is host at your own country.

mentos, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  6. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In my experience, it does not matter where you host your website. What matters is the reliability and reputation of the hosting service providers. You want to choose one that is a top notch company and has an excellent reliability rating. Also, get your own dedicated IP address as well. If you can afford it, VPS hosting offer a great solution as they are affordable and gives your website the dedicated resources needed for speed and reliability for your customers.

Inmotion Hosting and My Hosting are two great companies. I used My Hosting for years with a great experience.

[​IMG]

mrupp2006, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  7. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't matter incountry or outcountry if your hosting providers can meet your needs. Nowadays internet connection is always in high speed so everyone in the internet can access your website fast.

daica85, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  8. leviscarol

leviscarol Peon

Best Answers:
    It doesn't matter where you host your website, matter is your hosting service providers can meet your needs.

leviscarol, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  9. NuWebHosting

NuWebHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I own my own ISP here: Nuwebhosting.com plus years of experience before I got to this point. It does not matter where you host it. As long as the service and support is good. Go where you feel comfortable.

NuWebHosting, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  10. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can find million of discussions about this particular question. I host all websites outside of my country and have had nothing else than great success with SEO for all the 100 websites that are hosted there! Some people will tell you that you must host in your country I call bullshit!

fionix, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  11. NuWebHosting

NuWebHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree, other contributing factors also include the over all infrastructure, some countries simply have too many outages, hopefully backed up with battery power. Some don't.

NuWebHosting, Oct 6, 2016 IP