1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Hosting and Coding Business making $60,000 - $65,000 a year with proof

Discussion in 'Sites' started by lowridertj, Jun 23, 2010.

I have for sale a business I have had since May 2006

The site for the last 3 years has managed to maintain
    $60,000 - $65,000 a year revenue
    in revenue and doing just as well this year.
    Proof of revenue can be provided from paypal and alertpay reports
    as well as reports on whmcs reports generated on site.

Site has a custom built design and runs on owned ipb forum license (theme incorporated) and owned whmcs license with update service live for about 8 months left before next renewal.

Averages out to $5000 - $5415 / month in revenue.
    of that 1200 a month in hosting expenses for clients. (1500 on recurring income 300 profit) leaving $3800-$4215 a month from coding work.

Our clients are very loyal to the sites hosting and coding.
    Most clients have been with us 3+ years and therefore are not going anywhere anytime soon. They will continue to grow and thus needing more coding work, and even larger servers.

We are looking for about 10 months revenue for fast sale but will entertain reasonable serious offers.

Please no low-ball offer's. We don't need to sell the site as it is a great source of income and has been to date. We will not sell to just any Joe on the internet. We want whoever we sell to, to be able to provide the same quality or support and coding as we have been able to provide thus far in our business.

You can contact us in many forms.

Thanks,
    Theodore Gaushas

lowridertj, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  2. Fergal

Fergal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'm using Google Chrome and got a "Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!" browser warning when trying to visit the link to the forum on your site.

Fergal, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  3. lowridertj

lowridertj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

thank you for the heads up. it has been fixed was part of a ad group somehow that ad site advertisement was compromised and has now been removed.

lowridertj, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  4. walterwachs

walterwachs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not a good sign too many red flags.

walterwachs, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  5. lowridertj

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

lol what are you even talking about with red flags?

this is a business that I have ran for a few years now and has grown quite nicely. i removed the advertisements that was a problem on the front end and no problems are on the site now.

edited to add: if you are not interested, or have something valuable to say please refrain from posting.

lowridertj, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  6. kennymichaels

kennymichaels Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    The buyer would outsource the coding or do you provide this service?

kennymichaels, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  7. lowridertj

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can provide the service. Or you can outsource or do it yourself.

lowridertj, Nov 22, 2010 IP
  8. lsc297

lsc297 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    Hi,How much do these cost to renew:- licenses: runs on owned ipb forum license (theme incorporated) and owned whmcs license with update service live for about 8 months left before next renewal.How much do your servers cost/mth. Whats the present profit margin, based on your current level of hosting sales? Is that the $1500 & $300 operating margin you mention?hOw much do you spend/mth on ads; are they CPC?Do you have any natural k/word ratings?- if so, which & where?It seems the majority of your work/profit, is based on coding; what is the margin, & are these coders contracted in, if so, do they come with the sale?thanks

lsc297, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  9. lowridertj

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have sold off the clients on hosting, and the coding services i have moved elsewhere now.

Only thing available to sell is the preferredservers.com website (expect no sales, revenue)
    would be purchasing the website, whmcs, forum, custom theme(s) 2 for whmcs, 1 for the forum

information on renewals for whmcs updates, and ipb please refer to there respected sites.

i have not incorporated cpc ad's as they would directly have inpact to new hosting sales, as they would be related to hosting cpc ad's

as for the coding I did it all myself, and never out sourced anything. so there was never any out side coders needed, hired.

lowridertj, Dec 1, 2012 IP