1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Hostgator Coupon site, $100 a month easy money

Discussion in 'Sites' started by webdire, Dec 10, 2011.

Earn money with HostGator affiliate site with up to $125 per new user you refer to them.

This webhosting coupon blog you are bidding on generates revenue through hostgator with custom coupon codes.

I have been making $100 every month off this site, from visitors searching for hostgator coupons with absolutely no work every month. The great thing about when a user uses a hostgator coupon code is that it overrides any other referrals they might have, so you are guaranteed to get that sale.

This has just been passive income for me, and I have decided to sell this site for some extra money for a new project of mine.

- Exact match domain name ( 880 monthly searches from users who are just about to buy hosting and looking for a coupon)

- Good amount of content on the site for users and Google

- Steady passive income

-Domain at godaddy free push to your godaddy account

If you can simply do a bit more promotion and seo and rank for first page, you can easily get more than 21 signups a month, which would be over $2600 revenue a month.

PM me your questions

webdire, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  2. lordgiap

lordgiap Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what happen after 2011 and become 2012? lol

lordgiap, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  3. webdire

webdire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Of course after 2011, there will be 2012? lol
    These sites just dont die like you think, they continue to grab their share of revenue, like for this term hostgator coupon 2010, there are still 880 searches a month.

webdire, Dec 10, 2011 IP
  4. 360laughs

360laughs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, How can I pay you, you do not have instant pay

360laughs, Dec 13, 2011 IP