1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HostGator/AtomicMailSender!!! Need Help setting up

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by moneybrown, Oct 12, 2010.

Hope this is in the right section....
    Just bought a hostgator account.
    Downloaded atomic mail sender.
    I read a tutorial about email marketing and have over 20,000 emails from my one site but have issues using the list because I use services like Icontact and chimpmail but get my list frozen because the email accounts report the email as spam...even though they submitted email through my blog for future updates and offers. So the way this person uses atomic mail sender and host gator is prob the best for me to send out these massive emails.
    He stated that hostgator allows you to use there smtp settings when you purchase a hosting account to send emails. Only 500 a hour. He explained in little detail about setting it up. This is where I am having issues at.

Can someone help me with setting up my atomic mail sender settings with the host gator??
    I signed up for the hostgator forum but waiting to get approved or verified.
    I cant find the host gator smtp settings anywhere in my cpanel at all. Can someone tell me where its at please??
    And what settings do I need to tweak to send emails out hourly.
    Thanks

moneybrown, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  2. moneyideas

moneyideas Member

Best Answers:
    Did you get this sorted? This post is quiet old and no replies still.
    I haven't ever used host gator.. but I see that have virtuozzo vps which would be great for mass emailing.
    I'm with hostingboy.net where we use VPS also (its just much cheaper!) and from the control panel I just install an application called dada mail there I can send out thousands of emails... I have an membership list of about 3000 and it takes around 10 minutes to email the lot.

moneyideas, Dec 2, 2010 IP
  3. Ultimatee

Ultimatee Peon

Best Answers:
    Be aware as many web hosts will ban your account for doing this!

Ultimatee, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  4. giwa.oluwatobi

giwa.oluwatobi Peon

Best Answers:
    I am having the same problem, please any solutions with regrds to configuring Atomic mail sender or mail boy

giwa.oluwatobi, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  5. tupacmo

tupacmo Peon

Best Answers:
    Use mailchimp, much better and the fees are not bad

tupacmo, Sep 15, 2011 IP