1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling HostGalaxy - Brining Cloud to New Heights $/5mo Fully Managed

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by CaliStyle, Oct 29, 2018.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am the owner of a new cloud hosting site that I am about to take public. However, I need some customers before hand to test out the website before I take it to the public.

HostGalaxy

We are charging regular web hosting prices for cloud hosting. I know hostgators cheapest monthly option is 10/mo for regular non cloud hosting. Theirs also comes with no SSD servers, litespeed, cloudflare, railgun, etc and ours smokes their regular hosting & cloud at a cheaper price.

Faster loading sites are key for search engine rankings now. And we have a test site loading at 316ms with our Rocket Cloud Recipe. Not too bad, huh? I am working on more test sites as we speak. Having these new customers will also help for this.

Cloud Hosting Features

Free LiteSpeed Server
    Free CloudFlare & Free RailGun ($200/mo Value)
    Free and automatic SLL
    CloudLinux
    Raid 10
    MariaDB
    Free cPanel to cPanel Site Transfer

If you want to check it out you can. Let me know what you think. The people who help me out I will give a really nice discount too that will be recurring aka forever lasting promo code. You will be able to get 50% off of one of the first two cloud options on the regular cloud page for life.

Coupon Code: "EPDR" Only works with the first two cloud options right now.

That would make a 1 website starter plan $2.50/mo and the unlimited website plan $5/mo. These are just introductory prices that will last a lifetime that I am giving to those who are willing to help with the quirks of the site and will go back to full price when we launch.

I am hoping to test the website and also build some reviews on some review sites at the same time. Reviews are everything when you are new. And also be able to create posts about before and after speeds. You can check out the site here.

https://www.hostgalaxy.com

I am slo going to need some help with support. So someone who knows hosting in and out wold be great. Would have to have decent writing skills and talk proper english. But I can't pay much in the beginning until we start making some money. I can offer some other things though until then.

You can also get access to our work from home membership site too by signing up for one of HostGalaxy's plans for free. Just show me the proof and you are in.

We do not list it on HostGalaxy because I thought it may look unprofessional? What do you think of listing this on the site? I thought it would make it look less professional myself? But anyone who lands on the EPDR site can get access for free be signing up for any of our plans on the site.

https://www.easypaydayrevolution.careers

So what do you think?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    CaliStyle, Oct 29, 2018 IP