1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Host-surge Hackers and thieves..www.host-surge.com

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by coldgansta, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Rayhan

Rayhan Peon

Best Answers:
    A very interesting thread and make a lesson for others to not follow anything like this ; stealing others content.

Rayhan, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  2. BeauRepairsWebDesign

BeauRepairsWebDesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol i think the only person you can get is YOURSELF no way in hell would i trust your company.. do you just do it for fun hey! think yous are bloody cool hacking. i bet if you faced up to all of us on blogshosters server.you'd be a whole bloody lot diffrent.if your every in australia you tell me! ill be fine to face up with you.

if you carnt work for your own money get lost out of the web industry. we don't need little pea brain monkeys like you on here

BeauRepairsWebDesign, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  3. BeauRepairsWebDesign

Best Answers:
    oh and has anyone reported this guy for he's swearing etc etc? because i have now

BeauRepairsWebDesign, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  4. ty90012

ty90012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Now I'd like to speak on the behalf of all internet users who are under the age of 18, of which is a category I currently fall under (I'm 15, birthday is the 19th of December). We are not all as rude as rundll32, and it's people like him that made me leave the security (I guess it's called hacking now?) scene (if it can even be called that anymore). I'd like to say that this hmm... What would be the term... Script Kiddie? Definitely does not represent or even live up to the name of a hacker. Now, I've never used a script that was made by another to hack a web server but I'm fairly sure that it took him all of the skill of his friend telling him how to do it.

As well as being "way to young to host websites" I'm also a client of "ColdGangsta", and It upsets me deeply that this guy would have the nerve to first post a warning to get people to buy from him, and second actually take down the server just off 20 days later. I sure hope that he gets his just deserts and gets taken out in a similar matter.

On another note, has anyone noticed that alot of small time hosts are using nulled WHMCS? I left two hosts before "ColdGangsta" because they were running illegal installs.

ty90012, Dec 13, 2009 IP
    24788 likes this.
  5. 24788

24788 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good post - +1, script kiddies at best and why would he hack it if it's on his servers? Couldn't he just use his powers to change the settings?

On another note, this is all to confusing. I don't know who to even look at.

24788, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  6. ty90012

ty90012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, well lets see... The guy was a client, so he could gain access to the server is how it looks then he did this. I'd point it at rundll32 to be honest, his site is where we were all directed, proof of that email:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2a8jmgj.png

"ColdGangsta"'s Response proof:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ql48lf.png

He then, with the help of a friend (who was the client) proceeded to take down the server in a crude attempt to gain clients.

That's how I sum it up. I would be tempted to believe that rundll32 didn't have anything to do with this and that his friend thought it would help him out or something along those lines if he didn't proceed to come on here, and instead of defend his reputation, he throws it away with some Red Bull fueled hate messages toward "ColdGangsta". Plus, after his futile attemps to weasel out of any blame he flat out threatened "ColdGangsta", and all "blogers" which includes me. So I extend my hand to you, RunDLL32 my IP is: 216.121.181.78. Feel free to attempt to send viruses as you wish to me. And if you ever are in Canada, anywhere 1 hour short of Toronto, feel free to pay me a visit.

ty90012, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  7. DDR

DDR Guest

Best Answers:
    I am wondering, that hackers as well as the hacked are blaming each other. We know that hacking is a crime and where this fight will end now :p

DDR, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  8. ty90012

ty90012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hacking is not a crime, I have no idea where that thought came from. Hacking is simply making something do what it is not designed to do. It originated from people carving with axes I believe. What the Script Kiddie did is by far, very illegal, so in that case it was a crime. Finding security vulnerabilities is a career not illegal.

ty90012, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  9. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Hacking is a crime, damaging a person's site is the same as if you go to a persons house and throw a rock through their window. A Majority of Hackers has mental conditions due to abuse in their family.

ChrisMiller, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  10. ty90012

ty90012 Peon

Best Answers:
    From Wikipedia:

* Hacker (computing), a contentious term used for several types of person:
    o Hacker (computer security) or cracker, who accesses a computer system by circumventing its security system
    o Hacker (programmer subculture), who shares an anti-authoritarian approach to software development now associated with the free software movement
    o Hacker (hobbyist), who makes innovative customizations or combinations of retail electronic and computer equipment

Not all hacking is illegal. And like I said, what he did was illegal.

ty90012, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  11. BeauRepairsWebDesign

Best Answers:

Yes that really annoys me why even bother wasting your time to install it. its very easy to tell. And your only going to loose clients. It's getting cheaper & cheaper with some places such as license pal who offer it for $12.95 all i can say is if you can't afford QUALITY scripts then.. DON'T BOTHER EVEN STARTING.

BeauRepairsWebDesign, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  12. ty90012

ty90012 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. I use licensepal. :)

ty90012, Dec 15, 2009 IP