1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hosiery - online subscription idea

Discussion in 'General Business' started by knaper, Apr 26, 2015.

Hi,

I always dreamed about setting up a business, which can be controlled over the internet. It seems to me that I have found something - that I have found a niche in the market.

You know how it is that you can ordered everything through the Internet? even more, you can subscribe to get a monthly coffee! You coffee bin is almost over? no problem! mailman probably will bring you a new one, when the new month starts! It seems that you can save on everything, but that's not true :)

I was thinking on this idea a long time and I think I can do a good business on women's needs. What women are always looking for? Tights! Women whenever they go out, they often wear tights. Tights are not the product durable and require frequent replacement. That's why I came up with an idea of web services for a constant supply of tights for women.

I know, that it sounds crazy, but nobody ever thought about that. I know you can get a subscription for a razers for men, but no things like that for women. I've already started some talks and e-mails with a hosiery factory (they have huge amount of products but they sale only wholesale. I will order via internet 1000 products, then it will be shipped to my repacking center and then shipped to end-customers.

They can not buy them cheap, because to get cheap you need to buy more than 1000 items, but they can subscribe for 4-5 items a month, and cancel it every time with they internet account for a service.

What do you think guys? I know it sounds a little crazy, but it is common that something sounds crazy to many many people, and then there is a one brave guy to try something and win a jackpot :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
    knaper, Apr 26, 2015 IP
  2. usmx777

usmx777 Peon

Best Answers:
    How funny. I thought about something similar but it was because I first ran into a spectacular woman's socks and hosiery supplier and decided to pull the trigger and buy a small manifested lot from them. Good luck with your idea. I'll need it too since I have product and now need to reach an internet audience

usmx777, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  3. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'll need an ecommerce site to reach out to your potential customers. You'll need to spend thousands of dollars in marketing and SEO so that your customers can find you. You should research that niche online and find your competitors, and see how hard/easy it'll be for you to break through.
    Best of luck!

ablaye, Jun 1, 2015 IP