1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Horus VPN has 10+ locations and more than 700 active customers. Monthly revenue is $400+

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ArtMachine, Apr 30, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am selling Horus VPN as I do not have much time to manage it.

I am going through a hard time in my life, my time is already occupied by School and other things.

How is it monetized?
    Horus VPN has more than 700 active customers and bringing in more than $400 profit monthly.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Less than an hour per day.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    None actually. All servers are already set up by me. As far as I know, there isn't even a single bug/glitch.

Everything is automatic! Once a person buys a subscription at Horus VPN, the VPN client software is automatically sent to them along with an username and password.

Everything is fully automatic.

I am also willing to give my support via email, skype, or any other way you need to contact me.

I would be happy to see my old business reach new heights under new ownership and I will do everything I can to help the new owner reach these new heights.

If you have any questions, Please feel free to ask.

If you are a serious buyer, you can message me asking for income proof.

ArtMachine, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  2. onymguy

onymguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Any sales thread that you created on any forums? I would like see the reviews, I have never expected some individual can run such site. It is really awesome, if it really makes $400.

Did you get any legal issues? Where is your server hosted? do own the servers or you bought a dedicated server from another host and run vpn service? If you add little bit more info, like server cost, total sales, and how much is the profit?

onymguy, May 1, 2016 IP