1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HookahLounge.net - Please review - Will give Rep

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Nima, Oct 22, 2007.

Hey guys,

Here is the website:

Hookah

Nima, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  2. wrkjmg

wrkjmg Peon

Best Answers:
    very nice and .... usefull? ;-)

wrkjmg, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  3. Ponynugget

Ponynugget Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Nima,

The site looks great! Everything really complements eachother -- I LOVE how you've integrated the forum within the site's design, nice work.

The one thing that bugs me is the Hookah Forum banner ad. I know you're trying to get some members registering on your forum but I believe that the site would look a whole lot cleaner if you got rid of it. You can create an equal amount of attention to the forum by changing the forum's link to red in the navigation so that it stands out from the rest of the links. I've used this technique on a few websites and it works well.

Do you plan to monetize it? I wouldn't go overboard with ads, but an AdSense unit here and there wouldn't hurt. :)

Good luck!
    Liam

Ponynugget, Oct 22, 2007 IP
    Nima likes this.
  4. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Liam, you are right about the header banner,,,,

About monetizing, adsense wouldn't work as it is a smoking website.... (against Google policy), but I'm hoping to make some money from smoking link sale sometime soon...

The website is an authority website in Hookah niche so we'll see...

Nima

Nima, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  5. katwright

katwright Peon

Best Answers:
    The hookahs on top are a little shady because of the dark black background. But it is not that bad considering it gives a little smokey atmosphere to the site.
    As for SEO you could put a new title on your home page with a little more keywords on it. Don't go crazy with it !
    Over all a very very nice start!

katwright, Oct 22, 2007 IP