1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Honest Review for my Blog - SteamyIron

Discussion in 'Websites' started by sbsl, Aug 30, 2018.

Hello Webmasters, So I set up a new blog and now, fortunately, my Adsense got approved. Now I want lots of traffic to my blog. In last months I got to know about bots traffic and they are claiming that its safe for Adsense and will help increase my Alexa rank. It seems true as my website has appeared in Alexa and its rank is improving. I read somewhere that it is not good for the reputation of a blog, So I got confused, I looking for suggestions for my blog. I have 2 questions -

1). Should I stop getting traffic from bots?
    2). How can I increase the traffic? How to get quality traffic that reader likes?

Any suggestions would be helpful... I don't know whether I can post a link here .... if yes then I will post a link to my blog... All I need is lots of traffic...

sbsl, Aug 30, 2018 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You need to get familiar with the AdSense ToS. Namely with "invalid activity", "bot traffic", "click bots". Bot traffic is never safe. Even FB traffic is junk traffic (when it comes to AdSense). Your account can get disabled in no time if you keep sending bot traffic to your blog.

qwikad.com, Aug 30, 2018 IP
  3. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bot traffic wont click on adsense ads so how its unsafe?

sbsl, Aug 31, 2018 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Because it falsifies site traffic which is just as important as click throughs.

mmerlinn, Sep 1, 2018 IP