1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Honest Feedback - What would you like to know?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by grafx77, Oct 21, 2014.

Looking for a quick favor from my fellow DPers

I'm requesting 30 seconds out of your day to complete a 3 question (multiple choice) survey regarding aspects of landing pages and traffic that you'd like to learn more about. Again…this is extremely short and to the point. It will only take you less than 30 seconds to complete.

Here it is >>> My 30 Second Survey

In return, I am giving you a very useful PHP Polling Script which doesn't require any database to setup and can be implemented within your landing pages/squeeze pages in a matter of minutes. This is a very useful tool as users will be able to give you instant feedback about your landing pages, in real time, that you can check on a daily basis, without setting up complex databases.

I truly value and appreciate your feedback: My 30 Second Survey

NOTE: This is for my eyes only and not some CPA offer. You can see that when clicking the link.

grafx77, Oct 21, 2014 IP
  2. pthomasgarcia

pthomasgarcia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lots of topics I'd like to learn about there, split testing in particular. I hope my feedback helps you out. Thanks for the polling script!

pthomasgarcia, Oct 22, 2014 IP