1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Honest feedback Please :)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Aggressive Pie LTD, Apr 9, 2021.

Hello all,

I am new to web design etc so it isn't the greatest website in the world admittedly, I am looking for some opinions, feedback etc. It is hosted on shopify, most of my sales have been coming through from Etsy but I want to try and slowly change that to the website primarily for brand image.

The site is:

https://aggressivepie.com/

We sell 3D printed items although are currently expanding to other manufacturing processes, the product line is currently automotive theme but I'd like to try and expand it to more of just everything!

We focus on eco friendly engineering where we can with percentages of profits being donated and repurposed waste plastics being used as well as biodegradable packaging etc when we can.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, many thanks for your time :) Be brutal!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2021
    Aggressive Pie LTD, Apr 9, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks nice and clean. Responsive design looks good - until you get to this section:

upload_2021-4-12_14-3-35.png
    So long as you're making changes - how about using a photo of the "team", or the "founder" or whatever. Human faces...

Your contact page should include an address and a phone number so customers can get in touch. Many will want "a quick chat" to be sure of your authenticity.

Now, I get that motorsport is obviously your passion but you're onto something with the dog outline. At your prices I'd get one of a cavalier king Charles spaniel for my London based sister. Dog people are reliably keen on breed specific dog things.

If I could get a decent side-on photo of this guy (without a rabbit) I'd totally get you to do a custom one for me. Your site says free shipping to NZ - is that right?

[​IMG]

Oh, and have you considered doing motorbikes? those prices with free shipping could get a bit of traction with my club.

sarahk, Apr 11, 2021 IP
  3. Elisa Sangster

Elisa Sangster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My honest feedback for you, I am suggesting for you to have a chat box so that potential customers could reach you fast. This is for a short query. Then, you might add a short video to the Homepage on your product or how you do it so that people will be more attracted and confident with your talent. I hope my feedback will bring you up. ;)

Elisa Sangster, Apr 11, 2021 IP