1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Honest Comments About Wealthy Affiliate...

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by ozim400, Nov 14, 2006.

1. youkula

youkula Guest

Best Answers:
    it is not scam but not very good

youkula, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  2. duperhost

duperhost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I register there and they are scam, wealthy affiliate is big scam, they also refuses to refund me the money i put claim on paypal and could not refund.

its big scam, they also says that they provides files and downloads, i didn't find anything to download, its nothing but some text to learn how to make money on clickbank ....

USELESS , don't register its bad service there also no hosting by the way

duperhost, Jan 11, 2009 IP
  3. twar

twar Peon

Best Answers:
    I created a Wealthy Affiliate review site that really goes in depth on what they have to offer. I suggest spending the time to watch each video before you decide to sign up. It's an inexpensive membership but I do believe you need to be sure about it and know what you're getting before you pay for it.

Here's the address: http://www.the-true-wealthy-affiliate-review.com

If you sign up for the newsletter you're receive 5 eBooks that WA has handed out in the past.

Wealthy Affiliate has been the best place I have found to learn about Affiliate Marketing. I highly recommend it as the place to start.

Tony.

twar, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  4. duperhost

Best Answers:
    Its Not worth any cent to pay them, its just another useless site, in my opinion...

duperhost, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  5. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Should have looked better - there are many useful materials that could actually be downloaded, Also WA got much better lately with the introduction of NicheQ - the most profitable niches thoroughly researched for you.

Refunds - when you sign up, it is stated that your membership is not refundable... You should READ before getting pissed off ;)

If it was a scam, I wouldn't have been a member for over 15 months... I grant most of my success and income to WA.

... However, there is always an unhappy customer, I guess duperhost is one of those people who joins a site imagines he will make lots of cash bu NOT doing anything than gets pissed off and calls it a scam.

Alex

alexs464, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  6. affgem

affgem Peon

Best Answers:
    I have not used their program but they seemed to be good. I do not think the program is scam. Anyhow, check with someone who is part of their program.

affgem, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  7. s.miller

s.miller Peon

Best Answers:
    many pros and cons here...

i think WA should give 30 days trial or 14days...

s.miller, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  8. alexs464

Best Answers:
    That I do agree with.
    I think 1 week trial would be enough...

alexs464, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  9. duperhost

Best Answers:
    They promising of download and contents every month but i go ahead and register i didn't found any contents or downloadable stuff like membership sites as they noted in first page, also no PLR as adverted... they just wanted people to register there then they say we have nothing and no refund you got punked !!

duperhost, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  10. alexs464

Best Answers:
    Actually they have MANY PLR resources, articles that You can download, articles re-writer software, landing page templates... I am really not sure where you looked...

alexs464, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  11. ttwar

ttwar Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem there is way too many lame reviews out there.

Most of the reviews are members that just signed and have never made a dime online. Worst of all they're being told by the guys behind WA to do this and tell you how much money you can make overnight.

I created a review that gives an real account of my experience at WA ~ NOT ALL OF IT IS GOOD!!!

I have the most honest review on the internet: the-true-wealthy-affiliate-review.com

If you sign up to my newsletter you also get 5 eBooks that cover everything you need to know about Affiliate Marketing before you sign up or even consider it. I highly recommend you do that.

T.Cam.

ttwar, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  12. CJonline

CJonline Peon

Best Answers:
    I can tell you for a fact that Wealthy Affiliate isn't a scam by any means. I'm 18 and I've got up my own website and I'm making way more than any of my friends with jobs, all form home. I've been on the program for 6 months now and I never regret the decision.

One thing I can say is that if you're expecting a get rich quick scheme, Wealthy Affiliate isn't for you. What you want to do is realize that you'll only get as much out of it as you put into it.
    :)

CJonline, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  13. CJonline

CJonline Peon

Best Answers:
    You're one in a million man, everyone loves Wealthy Affiliate and it bothers me that you're calling it a scam when I owe all my success to it.

14. CJonline

CJonline Peon

Best Answers:
    And no offense, but it seems like you have a little bit of trouble with the English Language by the grammar in your post, maybe that could be why you had so much trouble with the program because a lot of it involves reading.

15. ttwar

ttwar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Everybody,

My name is Tony. I am currently a member of The Wealthy Affiliate University. I have been for some time but just now decided to create a review site for the membership.

If you’re interested in learning about affiliate marketing, feel free to visit my review site.

Here’s the URL: the-true-wealthy-affiliate-review(dot)com

If you sign up to my newsletter, you will receive 5 eBooks that were given out by Wealthy Affiliate over the past few years. The information is still very current and will be for some time.

You will find my review of the membership to be very detailed if you have ever wanted a better glimpse of what lies inside. I finally decided to create this review site because I have proven it to myself that you can make money online promoting products, and I wanted to give a very real honest review, unlike a lot of the garbage reviews out there.

I hope you enjoy it and feel free to let me know what you think.

Tony.

ttwar, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  16. jeffrey73

jeffrey73 Guest

Best Answers:
    Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam. However, it is the most basic IM training around. In my opinion, definitely overpriced at $97. There are better training sites around with much better info. for sure! Also cheaper than WAU.

jeffrey73, Jun 22, 2010 IP
  17. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Jeffrey73, they are not a scam, but there are other programs out there that are cheaper

ChrisBa, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  18. cordyceps

cordyceps Peon

Best Answers:
    I still read the review. If WAU is not a scam site, I will join it next week.

cordyceps, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  19. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    The thing with following and choosing a mentor is you are never quite sure if they can produce the results they claim, many ofcourse would like to brush off bad results as the student is lazy e.t.c, but you need to find out from others who have had successful results with said mentoring program before making the leap

golfpro1, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  20. darrenrm

darrenrm Peon

Best Answers:
    I remember reading these threads years ago, and still there seems to be no consensus. I'm not lazy, and I do not want a get rich quick scheme. I just hate wasting money. I'm going to continue researching this, eventually give it a try for one month and then write about it on my blog if it is any good. What i will not do is constantly link bait with a contrived positive review in order to get clickthroughs.

What is the price, in 2012 btw?

Edit: Just noticed that there is now a 10 day trial available

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
    darrenrm, Aug 20, 2012 IP