1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Honest Comments About Wealthy Affiliate...

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by ozim400, Nov 14, 2006.

1. kingrage

kingrage Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I just know that any site that is selling you information on internet marketing is a waste of money.

First off, if they actually made a lot of money they wouldn't waste time selling an ebook for $20, because super affiliates make a lot more than that.

Secondly, if you want all the "great" ebooks just go here, you can get them for free: http://www.wickedfire.com/ebooks

kingrage, Apr 21, 2007 IP
  2. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Is that like saying if Walmart, Amazon or Officemax are already raking in the dough why would they waste thier time with affiliate sales. It's not always about money branding has a lot to do with it.

If I were a SA that did not care much about how I opperated I would sell a cr@p product. If I cared I would sell a product that complemented or highlighted what I sold how I did it and use my success as proof. Why because it would be another revenue stream especially when things got slim.

Yes many ebooks are junk but there are a few gems out there.

reapr, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  3. kingrage

kingrage Peon

Best Answers:
    The ones that are considered the best can be found at that link anyways for free.

kingrage, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  4. Fewleftstanding

Fewleftstanding Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope, not all of the good ones. There are some good ebooks there, but you should also check out 'beating adwords' and 'Who Loves Money' (Check my sig for the link to who loves money).

Beating adwords has helped me optimize my campaigns and made me a lot of money, and I guarantee that who loves money will too.

Fewleftstanding, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  5. visit_faraz

visit_faraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You know what.
    I looked at the link of the free books that were really very popular.
    I have heard from my friends who bought some of these books and they were disappointed with them.

Hi reapr,
    Its good to know that you have finally joined wealthy affiliate. I had seen you inside but was wondering if it was really the same reapr whom I saw in digital point forums and Now it is confirmed.

bye,
    faraz

visit_faraz, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  6. NSU

NSU Member

Best Answers:
    I tried the link for the ebooks, but it is dead. I also am a member of Wealthy Affiliate and am very pleased. The forum alone is worth the membership price. I also like the fact that members share the ebooks they write with other members either gratis or at a reduced fee. I saw your name in the forum too reapr and was wondering if it was the same reapr.

And with the new WA webhosting included in your membership fee, what more could you ask for...seriously.

NSU, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  7. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok yeah its me. Shsss don't go telling people it is worth it .... then we will have more competition.

reapr, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  8. ahtiu

ahtiu Peon

Best Answers:
    Since Wealthy Affiliates only allow members to become Affiliates, once you are in, you just need to sell two memberships and it become free as the income is recurring every month unless the buyer u referred to terminates ....
    more info : livefreelytoday.com

ahtiu, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  9. thomashoi

thomashoi Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I've been a member for a few months and I like it there! First of all, the resources are very updated and that is very important for Internet marketing because search engines changes their algorithm frequently, at WA, you get latest updates on what's going on in the IM world.

They even discuss the "Google Slap" i.e a lot of advertiser saw their min. cpc skyrocket to $10. They know what is happening and give tips to modify the campaigns.

One great thing happening in the forum is that people post their success stories and everyone get motivated. There is even step-by-step from market research to setting up google adwords guide real-time.

I even think that the membership price is too low as compared to one who keeps buying ebooks and ebooks but did not have sales at all!!

thomashoi, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  10. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    Do the Wealthy Affiliate deals only with Google Adwords? Or it covers every aspect of Affiliate Marketing? I'm very much interested to know the details....

markov, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  11. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    It covers much more than adwords. I'm happy I joined and since joining have been to busy to post in forums.

reapr, Jul 31, 2007 IP
  12. izzy_affiliate

izzy_affiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello.

Well to be honest I am still a meber of Wealthy Affiliate.
    I have made some sales from article marketing using the techniques they taught me.

Carson always answers my PMs with honest answers.
    (You can see here that he does answer, it not a scam like angry people say:
    http://www.usfreeads.com/999101-cls.html)

But, I plan on leaving 1 month and doing Bum marketing on my own because I need more cash to start doing PCC. I have downloaded the videos, courses and the 8 week action plan, all this resources are really good.
    So then, with more money, I can come back and take full advantage of the PPC and opt-in lists personal coaching from Kyle and Carson.

This first moth has really helped me see what I need to do to get first ranks in google using article marketing and ads. Now that I am going to enter vacations and I am going to have more free time, I can do article marketing and make many sales because I can see that there are lots of opportunity.

I hope this review helps you.

PzzzT: if you check out my first signature and sign up for their free guide, you will get a really useful How To find Niches that Convert ebook. You can easily profit from them using article marketing.

izzy_affiliate, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  13. wantmomoney

wantmomoney Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're going to quit WA so you can apply your $29 a month to PPC, then you've clearly got no business doing PPC because you are going to lose your shirt. Anybody that knows how to do PPC and do it right isn't going to worry about $29 a month. If that's your case, then you would be better off remaining a Wealthy Affiliate member until you really know what you're doing.

wantmomoney, Mar 10, 2008 IP
  14. mokiduck

mokiduck Banned

Best Answers:
    Im a member of wealthy affiliate and it works well and as i get its not a scam site...dont be afraid :)

mokiduck, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  15. ipnomad

ipnomad Peon

Best Answers:
    Wealthy Affiliate covers every aspect of affiliate marketing and more.

The best thing about Wealthy Affiliate and what distinguishes it from free forums like this one is its members area and especially the 8 week course.

The 8 week action plan is a practical guide that outlines everything about internet marketing from novice to advanced levels. Also the wide range of tools in one place makes it easier to do research and keep focus.

This forum is great but I wouldn't compare it with Wealthy Affiliate as they are two completely different things. I'd more compare it with Affilorama.

ipnomad, Apr 5, 2008 IP
  16. bwh1

bwh1 Guest

Best Answers:
    I skimmed over this thread and like to say only a few words.

Wealthy Affiliate is a resource, and not a book or a make money system. There most misunderstands the real value of the WA program.
    A resource gives you all you need to work online, in fact there are only 2 things you won't get, A= a own domain and B= a Autoresponder account at AWeber or similar.
    Other then that you get all you need at WA. So the 29.99 per month is a awesome value if you compare the tools you get. And like someone told, refer only 2 people and your Membership is Free.

And to the fact about getting all information for free at open forums ! Did you ever asked a basic question at the Warrior Forum as example ? Man, you think that you asked something really stupid as the people treat you like a moron. In WA there is some kind of spirit where the Members are happy to help each-other out, regardless of the question and if it might be a silly one.

I just know that after I joined WA I stopped to loose money with scam BS, and started to make money as IM.

Now I offer a "take me by the hand and guide me into Affiliate Marketing" Bonus for who join WA over my link, never seen. Check out my site at: worldbestreviews.com/wealthy-affiliate-review/

You definitely will not regret to join.

G.

bwh1, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  17. niles

niles Member

Best Answers:
    Funny, I belong to several forums and there always seems to be a handful of members that enjoy attacking other members. I have not seen this at Wealthy Affiliate. I guess some people have nothing better to do. I agree with you. Wealthy Affiliate members go out of their way to help each other.

niles, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  18. Winagain

Winagain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been a member for some months now, and I am really pleased with the information the community provides. Yes, I am also promoting their affiliate program, because I really think it works.

Do not expect to become rich just by joining. You have to work a lot to reach the level of an experienced affiliate, but the thing is that you will find information and support whenever you look for it.

Winagain, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  19. silly1145

silly1145 Peon

Best Answers:
    http://www.wealthyaffiliatescam.net/ is a great place to start. I'm a current member of the WA site and I would recommend it to anyone.

silly1145, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  20. Astroman

Astroman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh come on, there's just no finesse these days. At least the old posts tried to lure the Homer Simpsons in with a bit of style. :)

Astroman, Dec 13, 2008 IP