1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Will.Spencer, May 8, 2006.

1. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    A typo is a typing mistake, as when someone hits the wrong key accidentally. Using guy in place of gay every single time is called an obsession with your brothers sexual orientation.

I will resist making fun and perpetuating an arguement.

I suggest to you to pray about it.

1. Don't ask God what you should do about it(its not your biz)
    2. Ask God how you should behave
    3. Dont ask God to change him (thats between him and God)
    4. Ask God to change you and pray for acceptance and strength to handle anything.

Likely you will get an answer that you should treat your brother with love, compassion and understanding as in the example Christ gave us.

:)

TWalker, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  2. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:

TWalker, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  3. FOX LORE

FOX LORE Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oblivious-you think you known it all! First of all - I'm not a guy!:eek:
    And further more i know more about prayers and had more miracles in my little finger than you would mostly see in your life time. My brother can quote more of the bible and knows more genealogy about Christ than i know. We have alot of in-dept discussion about it during the hoildays.
    Who mention that i treat my brother with out love-just because he's gay than you assume the worst that treat him like dog crap!

FOX LORE, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  4. venturefox

venturefox Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its stupid even bothering to answer your unstructured and illogical "statements" so here will be my last input. For your information, because you apparently dont follow written English, TWalker never suggested your gender.

venturefox, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  5. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

totally gay

ferret77, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  6. FOX LORE

FOX LORE Notable Member

Best Answers:

He mention quy so i surpose that he meant that i'm a man. OH, quess you can't understand me now,right! Do you still think i have a obsession with my brothers sexual orientation since i'm a girl?

FOX LORE, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  7. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    I think thats wishful thinking on your part.

:D

TWalker, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  8. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    Well then........this all gels perfectly...does it not?

Almost all Bible quoters secretly want to be guy........

TWalker, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  9. LazyMom

LazyMom Banned

Best Answers:
    No one but God has the right to judge. In my eyes, the only abominations in this world are those who harm children.

LazyMom, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  10. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Ferret never misses a gay thread or a march :eek:

[​IMG]

GTech, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  11. Lpspider

Lpspider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please tell me you're joking and that was intended.

If only God has the right to judge, you cannot judge harming children as an abomination.

Lpspider, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  12. Lpspider

Best Answers:
    You're right in saying that God doesn't hate gays, most certainly. However, if you're a Christian you believe the Bible - correct? In which case it clearly states that homosexuality is a sin. Correct?

13. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

muhahaha

[​IMG]

ferret77, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  14. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    cool, and there is nothing wrong with it :p

Women are called the fairer sex, the gentler sex, purely because they have traditionally been able to express their feelings for each other openly

we are the oppressed sex, we have "from the dawn of time" turned to other women for comfort, compassion, support, security, and love, in times of abuse, rape, rejection, violence, and any other time we need to feel safe. (it's why we still go the bathroom in groups even today)
    Men OTOH (for the most) simply can't do this, as society does not allow it.
    men dictate the rules of society, so sadly only men can change it.

" I saw this in the window and knew it HAD to be you".
    as long as it's not pink huh lol

It is really sad that most men have to supress their love of their friends, and end up either bottling it up (eventually spilling out as rage), or releasing it through heavy drinking leading to depression.

if only they would talk more to their partner

Of course we could be all a bunch of emotionless bastards, and I am just trying to appear to be in touch with my feminine side here
    good for you and there is nothing wrong in that.

I would agree with most of that but all gay males are not born that way. Many were sexually abused and that was imprinted on their psyche at an early age.

being a sexual health advisor, let me just give you some sex ed and explain the birds and the bees, and what happens at conception and for the next 10 weeks of a pregnancy.

First off males determine the gender of a baby, it has nothing to do with the female, only the male has the Y chromosomes to add.
    all pregnancies are started as female, from implantation to week 7 all are female, everything a female needs is in place, a vaginal opening, nipples for breast feeding. (which is why men have nipples) they are left over from the time YOU was a little girl.

at week 7 hormones from the mother activate the gender genes and at week 8 the gender is fixed as male or female. hormones are affected by chemicals and if in week 7 the mother is exposed to one that has an effect on the hormones, it can result in gender deformities.
    the clitoris becomes the penis head, the clitoral hood becomes the foreskin, the labia minor seal to form the scrotum, the ovaries drop to form the testicles. if you look from your butthole to the underside of your penis, you'll see a defined line where the skin fused together from the time you was a little girl.

one in 500 births are either XXY or XXYY or XXXXYY. The chromosome mismatch is not fully understood nor how it comes about, but what is known is that there are different levels on how it can affect people.

This does not mean that all gay men have an extra female chromosome but the presence of the Y chromosome makes all the above groups, male. Through genetically male some have female sex organs; others have male sex organs where the testicles fail to develop at puberty and remain small and cannot produce enough testosterone for the development of male characteristics i.e. some guys have feminine bodies and female traits like movement and body shape, lack of facial hair and body hair. In simple terms “some guys are born camp”.

but thats not all. at the same time this is going on, the brains gender is also being set.
    The Brain of males and females is developmentally different, the male brain is bigger but size is not that important, it’s what functions can be measured why we do different things that is important. Take language and communication skills, this part of the brain is more active and larger in females than males, the same with the part of the brain that deals with emotions, maths, multi tasking.
    In males however, they have more active and bigger parts for dealing with orientation, and space, which is why Gay males are born gay, they have a more female developed brain patten than straight males.

samantha pia, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  15. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    so it's ok for guys to rape women? thats a sad thing to say coming from a woman

samantha pia, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  16. Lpspider

Best Answers:
    IMHO, it's a said thing to say coming from anyone.

17. Nehemiah

Nehemiah Peon

Best Answers:

Nehemiah, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:

Hey ferret, from now on, please feel free to stop posting any text and just post pictures.

Will.Spencer, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  19. Lpspider

Best Answers:
    You'd be surprised... many people do find Bestiality perfectly morally acceptable (not me). Some even go far to say there is no moral boundaries at all (rape, murder, etc).

20. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Prohibitions against beastiality seem very strange to me. The quote that springs to mind goes something like this: "Why is it OK to eat animals, but not to have sex with them?"

Mostly, I just think that people need to mind their own business. I don't care if my neighbor fucks his dog, as long as he doesn't touch my dog. It's all about private property.

Will.Spencer, Mar 24, 2007 IP