1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Homelement.com Coupon Code for Affiliates - Post this Coupon to Your Sites

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by experienceadvertising, Mar 7, 2008.

Hey everyone! The Homelement.com Affiliate Program is now offer a new coupon code to post to your sites. Its: SPRING50 - $50 off $999 or more purchase. Valid until end of April 2008. Make sure to join the program in CJ or Shareasale and post this coupon code to your site or blog. Make sure to write a nice little paragraph about Homelement.com and the wonderful home furnishing and decor they have available on their site. The Homelement Affiliate Program has datafeeds available as well. Let me know if you want assistance with some content or keywords to promote this great converting home decor affiliate program. We are extremely excited about the initial performance on CJ and Shareasale is going strong as well. We would be happy to work with you, whether you are the most novice affiliate to the most advanced SEO expert! I have 10 years experience in the internet marketing world, so feel free to contact me to bounce ideas for effective promoting. We have several great affiliate programs we represent in CJ, I would love to get everyone in DP involved in our programs sicne they convert well and are profitable. Thanks!

experienceadvertising, Mar 7, 2008 IP
  2. topexnews

topexnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, i am also furniture store online for past 5 years, but never did anything lik cj, papaerjam etc. any advice or help whats the best and how to benefit for business at full force in my niche. thnsk

topexnews, Sep 29, 2013 IP