1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Holy Sheet, never thought I'd see this

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by mopacfan, Feb 3, 2005.

1. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Well then all of my sites I track would be down, and I track competitors as well. My personal site is the only one out of all of them that had the coop on it. So that's what makes me think the coop may be the cause.

mopacfan, Feb 7, 2005 IP
  2. bobafind

bobafind Peon

Best Answers:
    I had the opposite happen - went to the top for all my keywords (except one) and backlinks jumped up. I did change my ad strategy though from one ad pointing to my main index to 4 pointing to different areas, all with different anchor text.

bobafind, Feb 7, 2005 IP
  3. miko67

miko67 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Question: Is that 4 different keyword anchors pointing towards 4 different pages, or is it 4 different keywords pointing towards the main page.

Just want to be completely sure here. It seems weid that Google should rate your main page better because of anchors pointing towards other sub-pages on your website...:confused:

miko67, Feb 9, 2005 IP
  4. nfzgrld

nfzgrld Peon

Best Answers:
    I had an interesting thing happen just yesterday. My site is new and none of my keywords were ranking anywhere. All N/A and 0's. Now, all of the sudden one of my keywords is #2. A change of 9997! How often does something like this happen?

nfzgrld, Feb 15, 2005 IP
  5. keywordguru

keywordguru Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a tough call on such a sudden jump. Only reason is because some have claimed that they think they have beaten the "sandbox" only to rank excellent quickly, and then drop into nowhere land.

On the other hand, you may have gotten spidered correctly and are now in the rankings. This is the obvious hoped situation. So I wish you luck and hope the rankings stay put!

I recently watched tons of keywords completely drop off the face and most are back now doing even better than before. So I've been seeing Green and 9987 type gains. Great to be back and stronger than ever for the most competitive of terms!:)
    KG

keywordguru, Feb 17, 2005 IP
  6. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    How deep if are your keyword searches set ? you could have been as high as just below 50 somewhere.

- The tracker counts anything lower than your search depth as N/a. So if you were 51 for example it would look like you rose 9997 places when infact you rose by 49.

Check your preferences and see what this is set to (you can have a max of 200)

Design Agent, Feb 17, 2005 IP