1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hola DigitalPoint!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RuthB, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi folks,
    I'm glad to be here. My name is Ruth Blair and I work for an ewallet payment service called Paxum. I'm hoping to connect with like-minded individuals, network and grow business as well as learn from the many professionals who populate this excellent forum.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better!
    Thanks in advance,
    Ruth :)

RuthB, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  2. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome :) Tell us more about Paxum, if you would. How does it work ?

Blue Star Ent., Mar 2, 2011 IP
  3. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your warm welcome Blue Star, and thanks for your interest in Paxum! :cool:

Paxum is an ewallet payment service incorporated in Canada. Setting up an account is free (for both business and personal clients) and enables clients to send and receive money online WORLDWIDE.

Our Payroll solution is straightforward and very easy to use through our bulk payment API, enabling sponsor(affiliate) programs to make mass payments to hundreds (or thousands) of webmasters (publishers) INSTANTLY.

We also provide all our verified clients (both domestic and international / business and personal) with the option of a Paxum prepaid credit card that is backed by Mastercard and accepted anywhere Mastercard is accepted. This enables immediate access to account funds anywhere in the world through both ATM withdrawals and Point of Sale purchases (online and offline).

We have low fees, instant Peer 2 Peer payments (B2P, B2B, P2B and P2P all supported), generous limits, and instant loading from the ewallet account to the Paxum Mastercard, enabling our customers to access their funds immediately if they wish rather than having to transfer funds to their bank account and wait several days for delivery of said funds, etc. Paxum offers a variety of withdrawal methods to access your cash; the Paxum Mastercard being the fastest and most efficient.

Our site is simple and informative; paxum dot com but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the URL here. All relevant information relating to our service; fees, limits, how to signup and get verified, etc, is available on our site. I'm happy to share more information with you at your convenience though, so please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally :)

RuthB, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  4. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It probably is little early to post an URL. :) I am interested. I saw the site, its not a bad idea.

Blue Star Ent., Mar 2, 2011 IP
  5. Myrashka

Myrashka Peon

Best Answers:
    Greetings .. the idea is really good

Myrashka, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  6. William Veasley

William Veasley Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Ruth,

Welcome to the awesome community!

Hope you quickly feel at home here & I hope to see you around!

God bless,
    William Veasley

William Veasley, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  7. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much for the warm welcomes and interest everyone! :D

RuthB, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  8. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    High school couples: almost 96% of people marry their highschool
    sweethearts

Because you read this you
    will get kissed on Friday by the person you love or like & tomorrow will be the best day of your life.

Do not break this chain.

Repost this as ''High School Couples''

You have 2 minutes this is not a fake...apparently....

Forward this to as many people as u can in the next 10 minutes

And you WILL have the best day of your
    life tomorrow.

You're number one crush will either KISS,ask u out, or call u.

If u break this chain the little girl from The Ring will be in your room tonight.

MarTh-, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  9. Spradle

Spradle Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on Joining :D

Spradle, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  10. matins

matins Member

Best Answers:
    ruth, your welcome, to this awesome community, yea i saw your detailed explanation of your service or ewallet services, how do you fund it ? meanwhile i wish you all the best here

matins, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  11. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Ruth..

Welcome to the community

chinasa, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  12. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi matins, thanks very much for your interest!

You can fund your Paxum ewallet through Wire, Check, ACH (in US) or by receiving a Peer 2 Peer payment from a fellow Paxum user. We will be adding more funding options soon.

Our hope is to connect with affiliate programs so that we can function as a payroll solution for them. We provide instant payouts that can be accessed immediately through our Paxum Mastercard (that every client can request as soon as they are verified, regardless if they already have funds in their account). I'd be happy to share more details if you're interested. :)

RuthB, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  13. supersenwins

supersenwins Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Ruth,

I want to know whether Paxum processes credit cards for merchants to sell goods, ebooks, services, etc.

supersenwins, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  14. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi supersenwins,

We have Pay Now Buttons and an IPN with an API so you can set up direct payments to your Paxum account and connect it to your shopping cart/inventory/automated systems (your back servers)

At the moment you can receive payments to your Paxum account only from yourself (wire, check, ACH) or from other Paxum clients through instant Peer 2 Peer (both business and personal - p2p/b2p/p2b/b2b) payments.

We will be implementing more options in the future, and that will include credit card processing, but currently this feature is not available.

With no monthly fees and no setup fees, adding Paxum as an additional payment option is easy, seamless and won't cost you a penny!

I'm happy to discuss this further with anyone interested, just let me know, either here or directly.

Thanks for your interest! :)

RuthB, Mar 17, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.