1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hmmm Twitter looks interesting......

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Kinkyjoe, Jan 7, 2009.

Well well, I'm lookin for another source to increase my traffic, I took a look at twitter and it seems pretty simple and interesting. I want to use twitter to get traffic for my humor site.

I need advice from some guys that have experience with twitter.

Do you think it'll will do well for a website in the Humor category(jokes site)

And

lets say I'll add 1000k followers, how much traffic shall I expect from that kind of number?(just an approximation) ;)

Kinkyjoe, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  2. donnyg16

donnyg16 Peon

Best Answers:
    Twitter is definitely a service that every marketer needs to use because it provides the ability to network with others in your industry

donnyg16, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  3. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    if you have a "1000k" followers, which i think is 1 million..lol
    but if you have a million followers in everything, you're going to be able to gain some traffic from it ;)

Brandon Sheley, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  4. Bakai

Bakai Guest

Best Answers:
    I am not that experienced with twitter but I get new friend requests every day just from getting a good username (getlaid). So far however nothing to brag about. Most of my sales still come from youtube sex videos.

Bakai, Jan 7, 2009 IP
  5. suzybakeoven

suzybakeoven Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I would say that humor is something people would click on since its somer twitters are not marketers per say and choose to spend their time twittering for fun.

suzybakeoven, Jan 7, 2009 IP