1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hmm is my site hacked?

Discussion in 'Security' started by wvccboy, Sep 1, 2007.

Looks like my server is up and I can access all other websites on the server.

It seems that only the home page of http://www.fasterupload.com cannot be loaded, and when i put a .html file, it loads.

Problem is now, that I cannot figure out what is wrong, as I've replaced the index.php file, looked at the htaccess file and got that, and all but it's not loading.

What could it be? Was it hacked and someone was able to hide the hack without my knowing?

Thanks

wvccboy, Sep 1, 2007 IP
  2. uniqueasitis

uniqueasitis Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, that is a possibility. Perhaps if you mentioned why your server went down in the first place it might enable some of us to give a more accurate reply.

uniqueasitis, Sep 1, 2007 IP
  3. wvccboy

wvccboy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have no idea. I just turned on the computer and it won't load. I've tried accessing it from elsewhere as well so I know the home page is down. XtraFile.com is a website on the server and it runs well, and subpages of FasterUpload are loading as well.

Thanks

wvccboy, Sep 1, 2007 IP
  4. randomIntellections

randomIntellections Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its not hacked , your server is down .,

randomIntellections, Sep 3, 2007 IP