1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring writers to write 50 different artilces on car title info

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by johndavis74, Apr 11, 2018.

I am looking to hire one or more writers to develop content for a auto related website. I need someone to write an article for all 50 states in the US about how salvage, rebuilt, and other types of titles work in each state. For example if you see
    https://www.txdmv.gov/motorists/buying-or-selling-a-vehicle/title-check-look-before-you-buy

That provides info direct from the state government on the types of titles in the state of TX. I need this done for all 50 states. You can find the info on each states department of motor vehicels website. It should take about 30 to 45 mins to write one for each state. I also want a link in each article to each states website that says "for more info you can visit the state of xxx DMV website at www.site.com"

I will pay $8 for each article but it needs to in good english. That is about $12 to $15 per hour so that is a fair rate. I need this as soon as possible so I may split the work up between a few different writers.

Also looking for some articles about buying salvage or wrecked cars and if anyone has good ones I will purchase them.

johndavis74, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Do you have a format you want these written in? I mean how the information flows. I'm interested, but wondering if you use different writers, as long as all the info is in the article, do you care what order it is in?

Karen May Jones, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  3. johndavis74

johndavis74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    I really don’t care and you can just use the order that the state dmv site uses for each state

johndavis74, Apr 11, 2018 IP
  4. Writenator

Writenator Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am a writer with 4 years of experience and I can offer you a team of 5 experienced writers ready to take on any type of work today.

Writenator, Apr 12, 2018 IP