1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring Writers for Upcoming News Blog

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Games master, Jul 27, 2014.

We've just started out in the online news business and are currently in search for a few dedicated writers with impeccable command over English and devoted to deliver the best content that we expect.

For now, there are positions open in the following niches:

1. Technology
    2. Gaming
    3. Entertainment
    4. Business
    There is absolutely no limit on age and we don't mind you having another job as long as our work is not compromised. Previous experience isn't a necessary condition, but applicants with experience will obviously be preferred over those who're yet to be groomed.

Those who're interested, please shoot me a PM and we will talk there further.

Games master, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  2. satyajitkashyap

satyajitkashyap Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been writing many different types of content for over four years now. I've written on a wide variety of topics, including technology, health,gaming ,entertainment,business.fashion, and travel. I am experienced at writing press releases, blog posts, product reviews, SEO articles, and much more. I am also a native English writer and do not outsource any of my work.

My rate is $8.00 per 500 words. All of my content is 100% unique, thoroughly researched, and has excellent grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. I also have a number of samples of my work available upon request. I have a very fast turnaround time and always get assignments in promptly.

If you are interested in my services, please contact me at

I had already work for http://headlinestoday.intoday.in/ in india

satyajitkashyap, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  3. Allamericanwebcontent

Allamericanwebcontent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I have been a full-time freelance writer for 8+ years now and would love to work with you. I am mostly interested in the technology and gaming niche, but I can write in any niche you need. Just let me know how much you want to pay for each article of 500 words.

Allamericanwebcontent, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  4. TheBrokenMan

TheBrokenMan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have shot you a PM. I am very flexible when it comes to pay and am okay to discuss it with you if you find my credentials to your liking .

TheBrokenMan, Aug 3, 2014 IP
  5. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am a fifteen year veteran freelancer. I have experience writing content for clients through DP and I have specific experience writing tech related articles AND I have experience writing gaming related articles. Please PM me with your email address and I'll send over some samples for you to take a look at - I am always punctual and I also have an active interest in Entertainment and business. In fact, I hold an Associates Degree in Business through the Western International University.

I know I'm the best qualified for this opportunity and I would love to prove it to you.

I'll be looking forward to your email address in your correspondence so that I can send my gaming and tech related samples over to you.

Sincerely,

Jason Mueller

Hijynx427, Aug 22, 2014 IP