1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring Virtual Assistant

Discussion in 'Services' started by lukey372, Jan 1, 2015.

Hey all,

Looking to hire a virtual assistant to work on promoting a proxy network that I own. Currently the network has traffic, looking at increasing it however. The promo will including signing up and posting to forums, reddit, 4chan etc.

I need someone for 20+ hours a week, let me know your rate per hour.

lukey372, Jan 1, 2015 IP
  2. jammy0805

jammy0805 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Luke,
    I am not getting any updates from you for the payment since the past couple of days. It has been almost 5 days that you are overdue on payment and you should let me know of the payment status. But I am not getting any response on Skype nor email. Did I waste my time working with you? Please provide me with an update as soon as possible.

jammy0805, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  3. jammy0805

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Luke,
    Hope you check this message in the morning. Please confirm me if you are paying me for the last week, so that I can continue work. The first payment was received 5 days post, and I don't want to delay the second payment.

jammy0805, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  4. jammy0805

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Luke,
    I did a partial work last week as the payment was very irregualr and uncertain. But now I have completed the 20 Hours for last week and emailed you the report. So would be expecting a payment for the job done. Again my PP is ''. Also let me know if I continue the work with a regular timely payment. Thank you in advance.

jammy0805, Jan 21, 2015 IP
  5. jammy0805

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are active on Digital Forum and showing online, but not getting a response on Skype. Can I have my payment please? I have been waiting for a week for a simple $60.

jammy0805, Jan 22, 2015 IP