1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring VA to Research Company Names, Contact Names & Emails

Discussion in 'Services' started by WebDev Solutions, May 18, 2017.

I am looking to hire somebody on a one time basis to create 12 spreadsheets for me. I will provide you with 12 franchise businesses - and I will require a spreadsheet for each of these franchises. Each spreadsheet needs to include;

• Each individual franchise branch location
    • Contact name for that branch - ideally the individual who handles recruitment (otherwise, the owner/director)
    • Email address for the that individual
    To complete this task you will only be required to visit the company websites of the franchises. I will provide you with these. The spreadsheet will consist of just three columns so knowledge of excel is not required. It's that simple.

Initially I will ask you to create only one spreadsheet and then pause until I have approved your work to ensure you have understood the task correctly. You will be paid for this irrespective of whether we continue or not.

Please PM me - rewording the task so I can be sure you have understood it. Please also state when you can start work & specify your hourly rate. I appreciate attention to detail so if you fail to answer these requests via PM I will not respond.

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, May 18, 2017 IP
  2. mejbahulalam

mejbahulalam Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested

mejbahulalam, May 25, 2017 IP
  3. RevoGFX