1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying HIRING - Small PHP project - Cleanup and add features

Discussion in 'Programming' started by GORF, Mar 7, 2015.

I have a very small project (less than 100kb in a few files) that needs some quality cleanup. I have already hacked together a basic working script using some found items.
    The script is a single-page website configuration tool:
    - A password protected admin page allows you to edit some basic config settings that get saved to a flat text file (key/value pairs).
    - The webpage uses values from the config file to do things like set the <title> tag or pass variables to a widget.
    This is not for any specific single-page website. It will be a mini backend for various little sites. I want this to be small, simple and flexible enough to apply to any single-page site that I may create and want to duplicate with new settings.

It needs to be cleaned up and a few features added:
    - Admin ability to add new config key/value pairs. Right now if you add lines to the config text file, they show up as editable fields in the backend. I would like to click an "Add New" button in the backend to do this instead. There are no fixed number of fields and no fixed names.
    - Encapsulate/Escape fields. There is no escaping done on any field characters right now. Some fields may be free-form lines of text. They need to be encapsulated inside of delimiters in the config file. Let's come up with some unique delimiter.
    I am open to suggestions, but do not say "use a database".
    Post here or PM. I will send you what I have for review to get a quote.

Thanks

GORF, Mar 7, 2015 IP
  2. SimThePhpCoder

SimThePhpCoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My Skype is "FounderSim"

Shoot me a msg

SimThePhpCoder, Mar 8, 2015 IP
  3. GORF

GORF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    92.3% - 12
    I have hired danielbruzual for this work.
    He has gone above and beyond what I needed/wanted!
    I will use him again and would recommend him also.

Thank you to everyone that responded.

:)

GORF, Mar 12, 2015 IP
  4. danielbruzual

danielbruzual Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you!

I would also recommend GORF for further business. He is clear in what wants, he has good communication and availability.

danielbruzual, Mar 12, 2015 IP
    GORF likes this.
  5. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if this is not for a single site, but instead "many small sites" , you might want to consider putting up a single point of control for all of your small sites .. one ring to rule them all ..

In that, you can administer all the sites from a single point, change any site on the fly, and overall - keep the things much more organized.

I'm up for a free consultation if you want more info on it .. hit me up on PM

stats, Mar 16, 2015 IP