1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring several writers for a large home improvement/renovation website network

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by theslater, May 10, 2012.

I am looking for a few writers to write me some articles focusing on home improvement and renovation. You must have decent English, spelling, and grammar. I am looking for articles that are exactly 350 words, no more than 356 words if possible. Ideal writer has knowledge of keyword usage - I need my main keyword in the article 8 times and a secondary keyword in it 2 times, no more, no less. For this I am offering $3 per article, and would like you to write 5 of them for a total of $15. The articles must pass CopyScape 100%, I have a paid premium account to check. Please PM me if you are interested in the position, and include a sample of previous work. In the subject line of your PM put "KW Home Improvement Writer" so I know you read this thread. If that's not in the subject line I will delete the PM and not bother reading it, I am sick of the content creation spam on here. I know there are a ton of good writers out there, and I look forward to hearing from you all! Thanks in advance :)

theslater, May 10, 2012 IP
  2. rubeina

rubeina Invisible Staff Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How do you make payments?

rubeina, May 12, 2012 IP
  3. theslater

theslater Member