1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring SEO Writers with good knowledge of Thailand

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Foxtrot_, Jun 14, 2017.

I just recently acquired a Thailand expat website and I'm looking to revamp my editorial team. I'm looking for writers/bloggers who have a strong knowledge in Thailand, preferably a Thai or an expat who's been living in Thailand for a while and knows a lot about Thailand. My website gets about 800 to 1,000 visitors a day and they are mostly tourists/expats or even locals who are searching for the top 10 cafes in bangkok, best night market, everything you should know about khao san road, best tattoo in bangkok etc you get the idea? Basically, travel/lifestyle hacks in Thailand that people search for in their everyday lives.

You can check out my website here to have an idea of my site's direction. A lot of articles written on my site are pretty rubbish as they lack substance and are just sensationalized click-baits to get more traffic and that's why I'm looking to hire new writers to deliver better content for my readers. SEO expertise is a bonus but not a prerequiste but knowledge in Thailand is a must. If you don't, then I'd advise you to do an extensive research first before applying for this role. Thank you.

Foxtrot_, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  2. Denis---Player

Denis---Player Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please write PM.
    It is interesting for me, because I am a traveler and know a lot of about Thailand.

Denis---Player, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  3. glynisannajones

glynisannajones Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello! I'm confident I can provide you with what you're looking for. I am a native English speaker and I have family who are from Thailand and have lived there as adults. I am a dedicated and hard-worker with a passion for travel. I understand the different goals of various kinds of travelers, including ex-pats, vacationers, and overlanders. Here is a relevant piece from my own blog about my travels in the US. If my work seems like what you have in mind, please send me a PM so we can get started. Thank you!

glynisannajones, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  4. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    If there are any writers who specialize in travel niche especially Thailand, please let me know. I am still looking for writers.

Foxtrot_, Dec 2, 2018 IP