1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring people in the UK, if you sell items online regularly please contact me

Discussion in 'Services' started by JamieH, Dec 22, 2014.

Hi,

I have a new website in the making so I won't need you for a few days, but as soon as it's online I'll pay you a bit of dosh if you sell a couple of items on my site.

It's a completely different selling experience than using eBay and other marketplaces and it's free.

I will basically need you to create an account, and verify some details such as proof of address, ID, Mobile verification etc. No verification is a requirement but I would prefer it if you could provide those documents to make you a fully verified member.

Then you will need to list an item for sale (basically anything worthy of buying, a dvd, a game etc.) you're only allowed one item in each sale and you're only allowed to sell one item at a time for now - but the whole idea of this website is to make the sale as quick as possible. You're only allowed to sell items up to a maximum of £50.

I'll pay you $5 to create an account, and $2.50 for every method of verification you are happy to provide. I will then pay you $5 for each item you list, and $2.50 if it sells. You will obviously also get the cash from the buyer for the item as well. You will need to post the item to the buyer the day after purchase at the very latest and they need to receive their item within a few days (unless you sell on the weekend of course).

The more people I can get the better, but make sure you are from the UK only. I only want you to sell about 3 or 4 items of your own, maybe more. Only physical products please, I may allow the sale of codes/vouchers shortly after but at the moment I am only interested in people wanting to sell things like xbox games, electronics, phone cases - anything worthy of selling really.

We may implement a small fee for selling in the future, so if the site is of beneficial use to you then I will make sure you have free access for life.

Just PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,
    Jamie

JamieH, Dec 22, 2014 IP