1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Buying Hiring Native English Article Writers (English as First Language)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by instant87, Mar 30, 2010.

I'm looking for writers who either live in the United States, UK, or Australia (no exceptions). This job will be long term, and most of the time you should be able to write about 3-5 articles per day. You have to work alone, not as a team, or paying other people to write for you. As I mentioned in the title, English has to be your first language and primary language. I live in the US, and have been for all of my life, so I can judge your level of English very quickly.

The articles you deliver should:
    -Pass Copyscape 100%
    -Be error-free - I can understand an error here and there
    -Be legible - 99.9% of the time you are writing for a human, so they should be able to fluently understand the article

I will be able to pay $1/100 words for this long-term job. As time progresses, and progress it made, I will raise the rate.

Please PM me if you can provide what is listed above. Remember, first impressions are critical. ;)

instant87, Mar 30, 2010 IP