1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hiring Mobile Application Developers for writing tutorials and app round ups !

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by hauntin, Oct 18, 2010.

Hi !
    We are in need of a Mobile application developer who can write high quality tutorials on iPhone, Android or Windows seven mobile platforms.

You have to be proficient in atleast two platforms. You have to agree to work with us on a revenue sharing basis. 40% of the revenue will be given to you initially. Depending upon the quality and loyalty we will increase the revenue share:).

We have two people who can market the blog in the world wide web and attract the advertisers and traffic. We believe that we can monetize the site from second month onwards we will share the revenue and in the forth coming months we will compensate the work that you did in the first month.

Each week you have to post about 4 post, out of which two will be round up(top ten apps for increasing the productivity, something like that) and two post must be tutorials. The tutorial can be on some tips for improved efficiency or taping the potential of a platform, UI design or basic tuts on creating simple application.

People who mail me, must be a mobile application developer ! We don't want writers who can write in many niches. Please Don't waste your time and my time if you're not satisfying the criteria's given below
    Remember :

You must agree to work with us on a revenue sharing basis. We will market and publicize your content. Blog and hosting service will be taken care by us. You have to be a mobile app developer and must be proficient in atleast two platforms. You must post 4 post per week.

Expected income to u: 500$ to 1100$/month, when the Blog has some medium popularity.

If interested send me your resume to or send me a private message. If you're going to mail me, add a link to your Digital Forum profile page.
    In the subject line : Mobile App developer - Digital Forums

Cheers !
    Praveen Ram C

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
    hauntin, Oct 18, 2010 IP