1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring Forum Posters and Bloggers - Please READ before PM/Reply

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by seodetectors07, Apr 25, 2018.

Hiring forum posters and bloggers who are good in following topics and our intention is to create highly relevant content through the newly launched forum, Not for the backlink purpose.
    • Server side technologies
    • Programming
    • IoT/Big Data
    • Ecommerce and Digital marketing
    • Startups and Entrepreneurship
    • Game and Entertainment
    IMPORTANT:
    1) Please DO NOT engage me if you don't have the passion and experience about above mentioned topics.
    2) Strictly NO copied, rewrite, Unicode, spam or short useless posts that doesn't make sense.
    3) Must be very active ( atleast 5 new threads,5 replies ) or minimum 1 blogpost ( min 600 words) per day.
    4) This is for a 3 months contract and PayPal only.
    5) please DO NOT apply if you are a very busy person already handling multiple tasks/projects

What Next?
    1) Pm me your portfolio ( sample forum profile, blog posts )
    2) let me know your expectation ( Eg: cost for month or per threads & replies + blog post )
    SEMrush

seodetectors07, Apr 25, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. briankibenje

briankibenje Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there,
    I’d like to be considered for your writing position. I’m a strategic writer with a strong background developing online content, including blog posts, social media posts, articles, press releases and other branded copy. I can turn a phrase in a way that represents your brand and appeals to your target audience. Whether you need a formal, serious tone or a more playful one, I can make the transition with ease.

For 11 years I’ve worked in marketing and so I am accustomed to working with all sorts of products and services, and in a variety of industries. I have a deep passion for research and guarantee that all of my writing is 100% original.

briankibenje, Apr 26, 2018 IP
  3. briankibenje

briankibenje Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    contact

briankibenje, Apr 26, 2018 IP