1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying hiring Expert Graphic Designer for ongoing web project

Discussion in 'Design' started by qalott, Jun 5, 2014.

I am redesigning a website which is related to cell phone softwares.
    I need many interesting and creative images for various pages on the website.

I would guide you that which type of images i want for the specific page, i would send you the url link of the page.. sample images.. and then you can either find some royalty free images or can edit those images to make them usable on my website so that there are no more copyright-issues remain for those images..

If you are expert/creative in photo creation and editing, you can work for me on long term basis.

example image:
    http://www.stealthgenie.com/images/iphone-how-it-works.jpg
    Code (markup):
    if you can retouch(add more objects or replace objects with your own) this image and make it look more attractive than this one, contact me and we can work together. i can pay you depending upon the quality of your work. you can also send me your price per graphic along-with your retouched image.

you can also find good graphic which is more suitable than this one.. we can also negotiate the price for the searches.. i need 15-20 images which i'll tell once we finalize this image and price.

qalott, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  2. Nilanjan Maity

Nilanjan Maity Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I have more than 4 years of experience in graphics and web. I can create and modify images as per your requirement. Reply me your requirement and I can provide you sample mock ups.

Nilanjan Maity, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  3. LaasuunKaan Bsharoegh

LaasuunKaan Bsharoegh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hire this guy his image just screams professional. :)

LaasuunKaan Bsharoegh, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  4. qalott

qalott Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    qalott, Jun 8, 2014 IP