1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HIRING EXPERT DESIGNERS (logo, mascots, ecovers, banners)

Discussion in 'Design' started by LianeYoungBlogger, Nov 2, 2010.

Hello DP Forum,

My name is Liane and I'm currently building a freelance design and coding company. This isn't just a portfolio company (we'll have marketing and buzz planned on so we expect clients to roll in).

I'M LOOKING TO BUILD A TEAM OF DESIGN EXPERTS
    This might be long term depends on how good the designers I get (so I'm really looking for the best). Look forward to a good pay since the service would be marketed as quality rather than cheap. So yes, you will be rewarded if you're really good.

WHAT I NEED:
    Expert designers (absolutely no newbies please!) who can do quality designs for
    • logos, mascots, banners, ecovers, etcetera

You must be able to do clean designs, have a good grasp of typography, and well, just convince me with a very creative portfolio.

PLEASE PM ME
    Your name, design experience, professional portfolio, contact details and your design rates. A quality portoflio and design rate is a must. For people who can do mascots (and are good in it), you are most welcome to apply.

It's a plus if you're from the Philippines (this business is based in the Philippines).

p.s. I will also be looking for great Wordpress theme designers though of course I think I'll post this some other time.

LianeYoungBlogger, Nov 2, 2010 IP