1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HIRING an article rewriter for $3 per 500 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Riposte, Aug 19, 2009.

Hello, I have a near infinite supply of articles that I need rewritten into 85%+ unique content that is readable, understandable, has good grammar and must pass Copyscape. Turnaround must be at least 1 day per 3 articles, please.

So that means no content spinners, no gibberish, and no poor English. If I wanted that, I could do it myself.

If I like your work, I can provide much more for a long term relationship and also increase your price.

Reply here or PM me if you're interested, thanks!

Riposte, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  2. kunalbajaj23

kunalbajaj23 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Trust me I can ace this... I have enough experience in rewriting and have done about 300 articles on freelancer.com do PM me if you need a sample

kunalbajaj23, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  3. cashflowprofit

cashflowprofit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Good Day! I would be very interested to get working on this for you. I have a highly experienced Team of content writers and we can do the re-writing for you. Please give us a sample of articles which we can re-write for you.

We can also do higher amount of article turnarounds for you per day, if you are looking for a long term work commitment with us.

Your price is acceptable for us. We can start immediately.

Thank you,

Regards

cashflowprofit, Mar 17, 2010 IP