1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring a VA for ad posting

Discussion in 'Services' started by johndavis74, May 4, 2017.

We are looking to hire another virtual assistant to post ads on large classified ad sites. Prefer someone with experience. I am looking for someone full time and I AM NOT looking for someone who is not willing to work. I hired someone off here a few weeks ago and she would send me one message a day and tell me she didnt know how to do something and it took me a week to get something set up that should have taken 30 mins.

While it is full time I need 20 ads per day live. Some days you need to post a lot of ads to get that many live and some days it takes one or two hours. Once 20 are live you can stop for the day.

The pay is $75 a week plus if you actually get 20 ads live a day for four weeks (5 days a week) I will pay an additional $200. I will provide the accounts, ip addresses, and access to a machine via teamviewer. I will also provide the content. You just need to provide the labor.

This is a full time commitment so I dont want to hire someone who is working for someone else or who is posting ads from someone else and I do expect a non compete agreement that you will not use our methods nor share them. This can turn into a very good paying job for someone who is really willing to work every day five days a week.

I am really looking for individuals not companies. I have not had good luck with companies.

johndavis74, May 4, 2017 IP
  2. arunkumarennam

arunkumarennam Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i will do can you give me details skyp matechnosolutions

arunkumarennam, May 12, 2017 IP
  3. mrdeath4

mrdeath4 Greenhorn