1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring a US/Canada web dev and server administrator

Discussion in 'Services' started by TeKn1qu3z, Nov 1, 2015.

Hello,

I'm looking to hire a web developer / server administrator on an as need basis for our websites. In total we have 15+ websites across various niches. We need somebody available when issues arise. Please PM me if you're interested and let me know your background and avg rate/hr.

Our current task we need somebody to help us install Varnish, Nginx, and APC onto our server. Varnish has already been done, but Nginx and APC need to be completed. Here is a case study below of a similar set up we are trying to mirror. Please quote me if you are interested and able to complete. https://www.inmotionhosting.com/blog/the-daily-star-a-managed-hosting-case-study/

TeKn1qu3z, Nov 1, 2015 IP
  2. testu

testu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Still need this done? I'm not from the US but I can surely help getting nginx, APC and whatever else you need set up on your server.

testu, Nov 6, 2015 IP