1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring a Designer

Discussion in 'Design' started by LeetPCUser, Dec 5, 2011.

I am looking at hiring a designer for a long-term partnership. I am looking for a North American based designer who is available via email, GTalk, text, call and or Skype. I offer a few jobs a month and have been getting an increased amount of work.

The person applying for the job should be timely and be able to respond to me within a few hours. I pay per job.

Some of the services I offer are:

• Website Design
    • Logo Design
    • Graphic Design
    • Business Card Design
    • Letterhead Design
    • Blog Design

If you feel you would be a good fit, please send me a PM or contact me through my site.

LeetPCUser, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  2. EvaBrown89

EvaBrown89 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am based in Europe, but is really interested in your collaboration. please PM me if you are ready to work with person from Europe. Really hope for reply.

EvaBrown89, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  3. Astraya

Astraya Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello my name is Susanne Jensen I would like to apply for the Designer position if it is still open I have 18 years of Print Production and Graphic Design Experience and 3 BFA's. I have artwork in different places but most of them are illustrations and not great examples of my graphic work except one at website called artbehave the main logo at the beginning of the website there the eye is my creation. I have been out of work for a few years and would like to get back into working and this seems to be the only way its going to be done through online and internet connections. If you are interested and would like to see more work or a resume my profile here is under Astraya and I have a facebook account with artwork there Susanne Marie Jensen my email is and I will try to contact you through your website as well though it says it has a problem and can't find your site so I am posting here as well. Thank you for your time.

Astraya, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  4. cmichel86

cmichel86 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    cmichel86, Dec 6, 2011 IP